Reel Good Times sets off from Spring Hill, Florida, with the inshore and nearshore as its Oyster – or should that be Scallop? As well as nearshore and inshore fishing trips, you can also hunt for Scallops in the water with Captain Brennan Taylor. As a passionate angler, he decided to complement his job as a firefighter with running fishing charters, so that he can share his passion with others.
Your trip will take place aboard a 22’ Ranger bay boat, built in 2018. Powered by a 200 HP Yamaha engine, you’ll be at sea in no time. With the assistance of a wireless trolling motor, you’ll easily be able to navigate the skinny waters and creep up on the spooky fish beneath you, giving you maximum chance of hooking a prized catch. Offering inshore, offshore, wreck, reef, backcountry, and flats fishing, there’s something for everybody on board.
With reels, rods, lures, live bait, and trolling equipment provided, it’s up to you whether you’d like to troll, jig, spin, or bottom fish. Inshore, you’ll be targeting delicious table fish like Gag Grouper, Pompano, or excellent game fish like Snook or Tarpon when in season. Along the reefs, you may have to put up a fight against Jack Crevalle, Mangrove Snapper, or tasty Sheepshead.
Capt. Brennan will clean and fillet your catch so that you can fill your stomach after a long day at sea. With such a range of fishing options and trips available, Reel Good Times is sure to provide an unforgettable experience whatever you crave – you can even agree on a different departure time, if you require! So come on, take advantage of these rich waters and book now.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Ranger (Bay boat) originally built in 2018. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Hudson Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Reel Good Times
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Scalloping (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Scalloping (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Spearfishing (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Scalloping (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Spearfishing (6 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (I will have water on the boat)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout