It’s time to book your Barbados adventure today with Therapy Charters. The experienced crew of “Mom’s Therapy” will make sure you have an unforgettable time with them. Whether you’re just popping in off of a cruise ship or are on the island for a while, there is a trip for you.
Hop on board his eco-friendly 33’ Proline boat. This can have groups of up to 10 people on board, with 6 fishing the reefs comfortably at once. There is space for 3 to be seated in the fighting chairs at once too. This boat has an eco-exhaust system that minimizes exhaust fumes and the noise, allowing you to fish in optimum conditions.
On board are twin 315 HP Yanmar engines. These low emission engines will also help in preventing your group getting seasick. There are also full safety and navigational equipment on board so you can fish in peace.
Depending on which trip you choose, you can expect to be targeting Wahoo, Barracuda, Mahi Mahi, Blue Marlin, Sailfish, and even Swordfish.
Everything you need for a great day on the water will be provided. You’ll use top quality rods and reels that won’t let you down when reeling in your trophy catch. The lures and live bait are also supplied – live bait is usually caught before the trip to give you maximum time to chase fish.
On all trips, Captain Andre will happily change the departure time to suit your needs, so those on the cruise ships won’t miss out the fun. The fishing licenses are all included too, so you only need to bring plenty of enthusiasm with you!
Capt. Andre is happy to announce that he accepts all forms of card payments, including American Express, so book now for a trip of a lifetime that will leave you the envy of all your friends!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Proline (Express cruiser) originally built in 2004. Powered by 2 315HP Yanmar engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 24 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, an additional 3.5% charge will apply.
Bridgetown Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Therapy Charters – Mom’s Therapy
- $550 per group, additional $25 per person after 5 guests - Half Day – Cruise Passenger (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $25 per person after 5 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $25 per person after 5 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $25 per person after 5 guests - Fish 'n' Swim (9 AM) (5 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $25 per person after 5 guests - Fish 'n' Swim (AM) (5 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $25 per person after 5 guests - Fish 'n' Swim (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,150 per group, additional $50 per person after 5 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Toilet (Full head)
- Air Conditioning (upon request)
- Fighting Chair (coming soon)
- Bed (yes)
- Snorkeling Equipment (Equipment always on board)
- Live Bait Well (yes)
- Kitchen (yes)
- Refrigerator (yes)
- Outriggers (yes)
- Ice Box (yes)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Prepared before or caught during the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Snacks (Available on all trips)
- Drinks (Available on all trips)
- First Mate (yes)
- Fishing License
- Lunch (On full days only, sandwiches, various)
- Inshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Drift Fishing
- Bowfishing (Available on request)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)