Ready to experience the world-famous fishing grounds of Florida Keys? Join USCG-licensed Captain Anthony Hills aboard Nite Life Charters LLC! With over 20 years of experience exploring these inshore and offshore waters, Capt. Anthony prides himself on giving his guests the experience of a lifetime out on the water – as well as helping you reel in the catch of your dreams!
Capt. Anthony offers year-round trips that accommodate anglers of every age and skill level – from families looking to hook their first catch, to seasoned fishermen who want to battle seriously huge big game species. You’ll have a variety of angling adventures to choose from. Whether you want to explore the world-famous Florida flats for hard-fighting Tarpon, or head out to the local wrecks and reefs, your captain has you covered.
You’ll be fishing from a 22’ Sea Fox center console. She’s built to accommodate 4 guests, and to tackle a variety of fishing grounds! She’s decked out with navigational gear, a porta-potty, and life jackets for all ages, so whether you’re cruising the backcountry mangroves or heading out to the Gulf, you’ll be traveling in plenty of comfort and safety. Onboard, you’ll find a cooler to store your catch, as well as a wireless trolling motor so you can silently sneak up on your catch!
Capt. Anthony will have you targeting some world-famous Floridian species – whether you’re staying inshore or traveling further out, you’ll be spoiled for choice! Cruise the backcountry and get ready to battle the Silver King (Tarpon), as well as Snook and Spotted Seatrout. Head to the reefs and wrecks for tasty Mangrove and Yellowtail Snapper. Offshore, you’ll have the chance to battle a variety of Shark species, as well as the mighty Mahi Mahi. Bring your best game face!
Your trip includes top-quality Penn rods and reels, as well as live bait and a fishing license for all guests. Come aboard Nite Life Charters LLC and get ready to reel ‘em in!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea fox (Center console) originally built in 2015. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, an additional 3.5% charge will apply.
Marathon Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Nite Life Charters LLC
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Flats (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Nearshore/Wreck (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Flats (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Nearshore/ Wreck (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Flats (8 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Offshore (6 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Nearshore/ Wreck (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor (Available on inshore trips only )
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano)
- Live Bait
- Lures (Lures included if live bait is hard to find)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water)
- Fishing License (Up to 4 people )
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Nurse)
- Snapper (Lane)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)