Whatever your fishing wishes, Northeast Florida Fishing Charters will make them come true. Based out of Jacksonville, FL, there’s incredible inshore and outstanding offshore fishing right on the doorstep. Captain Richard Bloom is a proficient tournament angler and with a 150 lb Tarpon catch to his name, he’s just the guide to get you battling great game fish. Aside from fishing, he’s passionate about meeting new people, and guarantees to offer a personalized day out.
Up to 4 people can fish with ease aboard this comfortable 24’ LX center console. Powered by a 200 HP Yamaha engine, she reaches speeds of up to 41 knots, meaning you’ll be on the fish in as little as 5 minutes! The boat comes equipped with a fishfinder and GPS, so you’ll hit the sweet spots every time. With a wireless trolling motor ready to go, even the shallowest of waters will be no match for you.
Inshore trips will see you peruse the abundant rivers and creeks of northeast Florida. These skinny waters are home to exceptional game fish, like Tarpon, and delicious species from Flounder to Trout. Head offshore and you’ll be bottom fishing the reefs and wrecks. Up to 25 miles out, you’ll go after the beautiful, exciting, and scrumptious Snappers, Sheepshead, Groupers, and more. Try trolling, drift fishing, jigging, spinning, and popping to reel ‘em in.
With inshore and offshore trips ranging from 4 to 8 hours, there’s definitely something for you. The whole family is welcome aboard, so get the kids into fishing. Just bring some drinks and snacks, place them in the captain’s cooler, and get ready to fish. Capt. Robert can’t wait to welcome you aboard and his personal service even includes cleaning and filleting your catch. Head over to Northeast Florida Fishing and get a taste of these wonderful waters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Seachaser 245 LX (Center console) originally built in 2005. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha 200 engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 41 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Jacksonville Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Northeast Florida Fishing Charters
- $300 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Afternoon Shark Trip (2 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Half Day – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Offshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Offshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $625 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $625 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (6 hours)
- $675 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Offshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $675 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Offshore (PM) (6 hours)
- $825 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $875 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box (Cooler)
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn, Shimano, and Daiwa)
- Live Bait (May be caught during the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Speckled Trout