Fishing is an age-old pastime. This does not mean that you can’t fish in complete luxury! With that in mind, you need to book a trip with Sunday Charters today. Captain Andrew has been fishing this area for over 18 years so will take you to all the sweet spots for the most productive day out. You are sure to love every minute on board the “Second Sin.”
Second Sin is a fabulous 58’ Don Senior boat. This manufacturer is one of the best designers in New Zealand in mixing functionality with luxury. This beautiful vessel can accommodate 22 passengers, of which 8 can fish at any given time. This makes this boat perfect for any team building, family vacations, or celebrating one of life’s milestones – just no stag parties.
There are many things that make this boat brilliant. These include the ample seating in the main saloon, big enough for 25 people, as well as the bedrooms. From the saloon, you have access to the galley, where you’ll find the full-sized refrigerator and freezer, with an ice maker and filtered water available. With a microwave and hob, you have many different cooking options available. Feel free to sit back and relax in the wet bar on the flybridge.
Safety is paramount – the boat is outfitted with full safety features and has 2 external helm stations to ensure safe maneuvering at all times. Also on board are 2 restrooms and showers.
You’ll be fishing from the large rear cockpit for Snapper, Trevally, Yellowtail Kingfish, Kahawai, John Dory, Gurnard, and more. For an additional cost, you can have the crew dive on your behalf to catch crayfish too.
All rods and reels are included in the price, as well as lures for the day. If you wish to use live bait just let the captain know. Food and drink are included in the overnight trip but will need to be bought along on the day trips.
Book now for an unforgettable day with Sunday Charters!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
FAQs about Sunday Charters LTD
- NZ $2,650 per group, additional NZ $130 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip (4 hours)
- NZ $3,100 per group, additional NZ $160 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- NZ $3,650 per group, additional NZ $200 per person after 6 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- NZ $6,500 per day per group - 2 Day Trip (MAX7) (2 days)
- NZ $6,500 per group, additional NZ $250 per person after 6 guests - Extended Day Trip – Outer Gulf (10 hours)
- Toilet x2
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- Bed is for overnight charter only.
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System Surround sound music system for iPod
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (8 rods and reels on board)
- Live Bait (Please request in advance)
- Drinks (Soft drinks, water, tea, coffee.)
- First Mate
- Lunch (With additional charges. Ask captain.)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- John Dory
- Marlin (Blue)
- Snapper (Pink)
- Trevally (Silver)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Don Senior (Cruiser) originally built in 2006. Powered by 2 535HP Cummins QSM 11 engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 18 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: