It’s time for the lake fishing adventure you’ve always dreamed about. Join Dave’s Guide Service today for an unforgettable day out. Captain David Welch himself will make sure you have a productive fun-filled trip – with over 30 years experience fishing these waters, he’ll take you to the hottest spots.
Step on board his 22’ Alweld boat, which has enough space for you and 4 of your fishing friends. When fly fishing, 3 of you can fish at once, giving you enough space to cast. This vessel has a 115 HP Mercury engine that will get you out to the fishing grounds before you know it. The GPS and fishfinder will help give you that extra edge when out on the water.
Fish on the menu include Brown Trout, and Steelhead. If you are after Crappie, book a trip in April or May to catch their season. These great eating fish will be filleted by the captain after the trip for you. This just leaves you the hard decision to make regarding how to cook your fresh dinner once home.
Included in the price are top quality rods and reels from Browning, St. Croix, and Pflueger. These won’t let you down when reeling in your catch, whether it’s your first fish ever or even your hundredth. Anglers of all skill levels are welcome aboard, and children as young as 5 will have a great time reeling in the fish.
Also provided are the lures for the day. When live bait is used, the captain will prepare it for you before the trip, so no time is wasted when out on the water. You will need to bring along a fishing license for the day and are welcome to bring along your own food and drink.
Book a trip with Dave’s Guide Service and starting making lifelong memories today! You are sure to be back time and time again.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
|8 Fishing Reports|
|ID & License verified|
|312 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since November 2018|
About this listing
Alweld (Center console) originally built in 2016. Powered by a 150HP Mercury engine.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Branson Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Dave's Guide Service
- $200 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 2 Hour Trip - Noon (2 hours)
- $200 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 2 Hour Trip – Afternoon (2 hours)
- $275 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (4pm (2 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (5 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Browning, St. Croix, and Pflueger reels )
- Live Bait (When used, prepared before the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing (3 can fly fish at once)
- Drift Fishing
- Brown Trout
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)