If you are ready to start making some incredible memories, then you are ready to book a trip with Sound-N-Sea Charters today. Captain Matt Paylor has 15 years of fishing experience and can’t wait to take you out and show you the hottest fishing spots.
Hop on board his beautiful 24’ Cap-N-Squid center console or his 23’ bay boat, which can safely and comfortably carry groups of up to 4 passengers. You’ll find yourself at the fishing grounds before you know it!
This boat has the best in navigational features and safety equipment, so you can fish with peace of mind. The fishfinder, paired with the captain’s extensive knowledge of the area, will give you that extra boost when out on the water.
The species you’ll be targeting depend on the season and which trip you choose. These can include Drum, Trout, Cobia, Spanish Mackerel, King Mackerel, Black Seabass, Flounder, Sharks, and much more. Whatever your skill level, there is a fish out here with your name on it!
Included in the price are top quality rods and reel from Penn, Shimano, and Daiwa. This gear won’t let you down when you’re reeling in your trophy catch or personal best. Even children as young as 6 will enjoy trying a variety of techniques to reel in this catch. After the trip, the captain will fillet your haul – this just leaves you the hard decision of how you are going to cook it once home.
The captain will provide you with live bait (when appropriate), prepared before the trip. This gives you more time spent fishing. Bottled water is also provided on every trip. You are encouraged to bring along your own food and drink. Also supplied is your fishing license for the day. Please wear appropriate clothing for the weather and bring along plenty of sunscreen.
Book now with Sound-N-Sea for the trip of a lifetime you’ll never forget!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Cap-N-Squid (Center console) originally built in 2008. Powered by a 200HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid any additional costs or unnecessary hassle with carrying cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Morehead City Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Sound-N-Sea Charters
- $150 per group, additional $25 per person after 3 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Eco Tour (2 hours)
- $225 per group, additional $25 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Eco Tour (3 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $25 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Eco Tour (4 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Fishing Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Fishing Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $725 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Fishing Trip (6 hours)
- GPS (Garmin)
- Fishfinder (Garmin)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System (bluetooth stereo)
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano, Diawa, and Penn.)
- Live Bait (Usually prepared before the trip)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Weather permitting)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (Must bring your own gear)
- Drift Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Shark (Bull)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout