Captain Ville-Matti Blomqvist has been described by his fellow anglers as a fishing guide with a big heart – especially when it comes to introducing guests to the incredible angling opportunities that scenic Tammisaari, located in South Finland, has to offer! If you want to explore some stunning, remote waters alongside a guide who dedicates over 200 days a year to his passion for angling, then come aboard VMB Fishing charters.
Capt. Ville-Matti’s mission is simple: to help you have a fun and productive day on the water. He’s a local, lifelong angler with plenty of impressive catches under his belt. He loves teaching guests his newest angling tricks, along with using all of the latest gear and techniques, so get ready to catch your dream fish – Perch, Pike, or Zander – even Brown Trout!
Whether you’re a hardcore fisherman looking to hook huge Perch, or want to take your family on an exciting adventure, Capt. Ville-Matti offers a variety of shared and private trips suited to every type of angler. He loves having children on board, too – he believes it’s really important to teach kids how to fish, because “it always pays back.” He also loves seeing fathers and sons bond over a new-found passion for angling!
Capt. Ville-Matti knows the hottest spots around so, depending on when you visit, your location will change. He follows wherever the fish are biting! You’ll be traveling on board your captain’s 18’ Finval FishPro 555 aluminum vessel. She’s a true fishing machine, and can accommodate up to 4 guests. She’s equipped with all the relevant navigational and safety gear, including life vests for little ones.
Capt. Ville-Matti is a Daiwa Scandinavia Fishing Consultant, so you’ll be provided with the best rods and reels in the business, as well as artificial lures. Depending on the trip you select, you’ll stop off at a local island for a local lunch and drinks, too. Come aboard VMB Fishing charters for some stunning scenery and an incredible adventure!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Finval Fishpro 555 (Aluminum fishing) originally built in 2018. Powered by a 115HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
FAQs about VMB Fishing
- €100 per person - 4 Hour Trip (Shared) (4 hours)
- €167 per person - 7 Hour Trip – Pike (Spring) (7 hours)
- €170 per person - 8 Hour Trip – Perch (Shared) (8 hours)
- €660 per group - 7 Hour Trip – Big Pike (7 hours)
- €715 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Pike and Perch (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well (Circulated water system)
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Daiwa)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Snacks (Hot dogs, soup)
- Drinks (Water, beer, coffee)
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment (Gear provided and novices welcome!)
- River Fishing (Some seasons we sneaks in to Rivers, target: Zander)
- Lake Fishing (Mid summer Zander fishing on it it´s best! )
- Inshore Fishing (Spring, summer and Falltime fishing area)
- Nearshore Fishing (Whitefish and Browntrout areas. )
- Offshore Fishing (Browntrout fishing, opn the edge of Gulf of Finland)
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Brown Trout
- Perch (European)
- Pike (Northern)
- Pike Perch (Zander)
- Whitefish (Lake)