Are you a seasoned angler who wants to fish from sunrise to sunset? Or maybe you’re looking to bring your family on an adventure that offers a little bit of everything, from fishing, to shelling, to island-exploring, and more? Day 5 Charters in Fort Myers Beach, FL has it all!
Captain John Gauntt has been fishing the backcountry and nearshore waters of Southwest Florida for over 20 years. With his expert knowledge spanning everywhere from the 10,000 Islands to Boca Grande, you’re sure to catch some impressive fish – and the memories of a lifetime, too!
Capt. John prides himself on offering any trip you could dream of, from full-on fishing adventures packed with angling action, to family–friendly shelling excursions, to nightly jaunts that target some seriously impressive marine life. Your trip can be completely customized to suit your wants and needs, so let him know what you want to do – you can combine all of the above, if you want!
When it comes to the fishing on offer, you’ll have the choice of cruising the seriously shallow flats and backcountry for Permit, Tarpon, Snook, and more, or heading up to 9 miles out to nearshore waters to hook huge Redfish, Cobia, and other world-famous species. Want to come face-to-gills with some fish that will give you serious bragging rights? Join Capt. John on a night adventure to hook a variety of fierce Shark species!
No matter what you choose to do, your adventure will take place on board your captain’s 23’ Robalo bay boat, built to comfortably transport up to 6 guests to the hotspots. On board, you’ll find top-of-the-line navigational gear, life jackets for all ages, and a full toilet. There’s even a wireless trolling motor, so you won’t spook the fish when cruising shallow waters!
Each trip includes top-notch rods and reels, bait, tackle, and a fishing license. Shelling gear will also be provided when needed. Come aboard Day 5 Charters, where you’ll experience an incredible Floridian fishing adventure like no other!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Robalo (Bay boat) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 39 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4% fee.
Fort Myers Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Day 5 Charters
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 5 guests - Half Day Trip – Night Shark Fishing (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Island Adventure (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Spearfishing Equipment (Must bring own spearfishing equipment and have exp)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water and ice provided)
- First Mate ( Depending on trip at discretion of Capt. )
- Fishing License
- Lunch (Can stop for lunch at boat access restaurants . )
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing (Up to 9 miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Shark (Bull)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Shark (Tiger)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout