Riptide Fishing Charters is your key to the finest angling in and around Orange Beach, Alabama. The company is operated by an aggressive fisherman who knows the local waters like the back of his hand. Whether you are an amateur or a seasoned pro, Captain Seth Wilson will take care of you.
Come and enjoy a day of fishing in the sun on the beautiful waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Troll the nearshore waters for King Mackerel, Spanish Mackerel, Redfish, Wahoo, and Tuna. Head to the rock bottom up to 500ft for Snapper and Amberjack. Check the bite in the Gulf for Red Snapper, Grouper, Triggerfish, and who knows what else? If it swims and can bite a hook, the crew will catch it. It’s as simple as that!
Just hop onboard the ‘Rip Tide’, a 45’ Resmondo custom boat. Her twin 400 HP Detroit Diesel engines will power you to the hottest grounds in the area. The Rip Tide provides plenty of fishing space for up to 18 anglers.
The Rid Tide is fully outfitted with navigational and fish finding electronics, including a Furuno GPS, a fish finder, a VHF radio, and a radar. She features a flybridge to spot any action going on beneath the surface, as well as an air-conditioned cabin. There is also a fighting chair on board for those who are up to a challenge, a toilet for your maximum comfort, and many other professional tools and accessories. All aboard!
If you have a fishing technique you would like to try, just let your captain know. You will be provided with licenses, bait, tackle, and ice. If you have favorite rod and reel, feel free to bring it.
The fish cleaning service and a tip for the deckhand are not included in the price
The Rip Tide is docked at Zekes Marina.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Resmondo (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1979, and restored in 2004. Powered by 2 400HP Detroit Diesel engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 15 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 60 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Orange Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Riptide Fishing Charters
- $800 per group, additional $80 per person after 6 guests - 3 Hour Trip - Trolling (PM) (3 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $80 per person after 6 guests - 3 Hour Trip - Trolling (AM) (3 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $90 per person after 6 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Trolling (PM) (4 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $90 per person after 6 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Trolling (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,350 per group, additional $135 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Trolling/Bottom (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,350 per group, additional $135 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Trolling/Bottom (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,600 per group, additional $160 per person after 8 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Trolling/Bottom AM (6 hours)
- $1,600 per group, additional $160 per person after 8 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Trolling/Bottom PM (6 hours)
- $1,800 per group, additional $180 per person after 6 guests - 8 Hour Trip - Trolling/Bottom (8 hours)
- $2,200 per group, additional $220 per person after 6 guests - 10 Hour Trip - Bottom Fishing (10 hours)
- $2,650 per group, additional $265 per person after 6 guests - 12 Hour Trip - Offshore/Bottom (12 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- GPS (Furuno)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)