Nauti Dreams Luxury Charters, located in beautiful Bridgetown, Barbados, has one goal in mind: to share the excitement that its captain and crew experience whenever they’re out on these beautiful waters! Whether you’re looking to battle world-famous big game fish, or want to mix up top angling action with lots of relaxation, Captain Nick Harrison and his crew can’t wait to help you make some incredible memories.
Capt. Nick started exploring Barbados’ fantastic fishing grounds at an early age – for him, nothing quite beats the escapism that being out on the water with a rod and reel provides! Now, he uses his experience to provide a variety of incredible angling adventures, working alongside captains Noah and Joshua. They’re lifelong avid fishermen, and have sharpened their skills over the years with relentless determination and a true love for the ocean.
Your vessel is a 36’ Luhrs offshore sportfishing boat decked out with all the latest amenities – she’s a truly luxurious fishing machine! She’s capable of accommodating up to 10 guests in plenty of style and comfort. On board, you’ll find fishfinder, GPS, life jackets for all ages, and an air-conditioned couched interior with a clear view of the fishing rods – perfect for relaxing as you wait for the catch to bite!
Your vessel also features an easily-accessible, family-friendly flybridge for taking in the stunning scenery, and a sound system for guests who are looking to make a party out of their angling adventure. It’s safe to say that, onboard this vessel, fishing really is taken to a whole other level!
Depending on the trip you opt for, you’ll have the chance to battle Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, Sailfish, Marlin and more, or reel in species closer to shore (including Barracuda) before swimming with the turtles in these crystal clear waters. Your captain will provide rods, reels, bait, tackle, local-style snacks, and drinks. Nauti Dreams Luxury Charters can’t wait to welcome you aboard for the adventure of a lifetime!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Luhrs 36 (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2004. Powered by 2 440HP Yanmar engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 28 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Bridgetown Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Nauti Dreams Luxury Charters
- $275 per person - Half Day Trip – Shared (4 hours)
- $495 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Light Tackle – Fun 4 Everyone (AM) (3 hours)
- $495 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Light Tackle – Fun 4 Everyone (PM) (3 hours)
- $625 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip – Fish/Swim/Cook (AM) (4 hours)
- $625 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip – Fish/Swim/Cook (PM) (4 hours)
- $775 per group, additional $100 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip – Offshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $775 per group, additional $100 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip – Offshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $875 per group, additional $100 per person after 6 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Offshore/Snorkel (AM) (5 hours)
- $875 per group, additional $100 per person after 6 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Offshore/Snorkel (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,125 per group, additional $100 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Offshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,125 per group, additional $100 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Offshore (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,475 per group, additional $150 per person after 6 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- $2,500 per group, additional $150 per person after 6 guests - Sun Up to Sun Down – Nauti Team (12 hours)
- Toilet (Full head)
- Air Conditioning (In cabin)
- Fighting Chair
- GPS (SIMRAD EVO3 )
- Fishfinder (SIMRAD EVO3)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn and Shimano)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License (Covered by the boat)
- Inshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Tuna (Blackfin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)