Join Fun Day Charters on an eventful day of fishing and relaxation, and a true taste of Southern Florida’s sweet life! Captain Gregory LaMarca is a veteran angler with decades of experience under his belt, so you can count on a productive day on the water reelin’ in some delicious dinner.
Your vessel for the day is a 32’ Chris Craft Scorpion, powered by twin 200 HP Yamaha (Saltwater Series) engines. The boat comes fully stocked with all the amenities you’d imagine a beauty of this size would. We’re talkin’ top-grade navigational equipment and electronics, a private head, and all the necessary safety gear to ensure a safe and enjoyable ride. Accommodating up to 6 guests, this boat is perfect for the whole family, friends gatherings, or business partners looking to get out of the office for a bit.
A boat like this welcomes a variety of different fishing techniques and styles. Troll the deep waters for Mahi Mahi, Yellowfin Tuna, King Mackerel, and Barracuda, or bottom fish over incredible reefs to target scrumptious bottom-dwellers like Amberjack. You can also jig, pop, spin, or drift for Jacks, False Albacore, Seabass, Gilt-head, and many more!
Capt. Gregory provides top-quality Penn and Shimano gear, live bait, lures, snacks, drinks, as well as your fishing license. Cleaning and filleting is also included in the price so that you can take your catch home for dinner.
Fun Day Charters offers a Money Back Guarantee if you don’t catch any fish, but your captain is more than confident that you will. Whether you’re a beginner or expert angler, this all-inclusive experience will be sure to impress and have you coming back for more action!
If the 32’ boat is booked for the day, check out the captain’s 27’ beauty by clicking his profile below!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Chris Craft Scorpion (Center console) originally built in 1987, and restored in 2018. Powered by 2 200HP Yamaha - Salt Water Series engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Venice Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fun Day Charters – 32'
- $575 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Trolling (4 hours)
- $875 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Trolling (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano & Penn.)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Tips are always greatly appreciated!)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)