Captain Cory LeDuc of Mainely Blue Charters has a quarter of a century of fishing experience and he grew up fishing. Running a professional charter business has always been his dream and he invites you to share that dream with him aboard his 28’ Henriques boat.
The vessel comes powered by twin 200 HP Yanmar engine and features an array of navigational equipment and safety gear. It also has outriggers, downriggers, tuna tubes, a live bait tank, and an ice-box.
It can take you up to 30 miles from the coast in search for that trophy Bluefin Tuna and other deep sea species, or you can stay closer to shore and focus on Striped Bass, Pollock, Halibut, Black Seabass, and others. You can also go after a variety of Sharks, including Blue, Mako, and Porbeagle.
This Tuna catching machine can accommodate up to 6 anglers, but it’s recommended that no more than 4 fishermen go on longer big game trips for maximum comfort. The captain will show you a variety of the most efficient techniques, including trolling, spinning, jigging, popping, and even kite fishing!
You’ll be provided with top-notch Penn and Shimano fishing gear, lures, water, and licenses. Live bait is either bought or caught on the way and is included in the price. After the trip, the captain will clean and fillet the catch for you to take home, free of charge.
Book a trip with Mainely Blue Charters and get ready to fall in love with the ocean as much as Captain Cory did.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Henriques (Express cruiser) originally built in 2002. Powered by 2 200HP Yanmar engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Mainely Blue Charters
- $350 per group - 2 Hour Trip – Mac (2 hours)
- $600 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore Only (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) – Inshore Only (4 hours)
- $850 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Ground Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Full Day Trip – Ground Fish (8 hours)
- $1,300 per group - Full Day Trip – Shark (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 9 Hour Trip – Haddock/Pollock Run (9 hours)
- $1,800 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Tuna (10 hours)
- $2,500 per day per group - 2 Day Trip – Tuna (2 days)
- Toilet Clean head in cabin.
- Flybridge Tuna tower great for seeing the sites
- Live Bait Well
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn, Shimano)
- Live Bait (Either bought or caught on the way)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water)
- First Mate ( Our mates work for tips. Customary is 20% )
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 30 miles)
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing (Always available, gear provided)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Shark (Blue)
- Shark (Mako)
- Shark (Porbeagle)
- Tuna (Bluefin)