Offshore fishing has never been so exciting! Skirtchaser Charters has a brand new fishing machine fully rigged for all types of fishing, different weather conditions, as well as the tournaments. Captain Frank Hutchko has 20 years of experience fishing in New Jersey, Cape Hatteras, West Palm Beach, and finally, John’s Pass.
Your trip will take place on a 36’ Yellowfin boat. Even though it can take more people, Capt. Frank allows only up to 6 guests, so everybody can fish in comfort. This center console is powered by three 300 HP Suzuki engines that can reach the amazing speed of 45 knots. She is equipped with Simrad electronics, Carolina fish box and a cooler to keep your drinks cold at all times.
Once you’re on the boat, Capt. Frank will go through safety briefing and show you how to use EPIRB and the radio. He will let you choose the fishing techniques, but if you’re looking for his advice – go bottom fishing! Once you catch enough fish using this technique, you can always switch to trolling. Capt. Frank will prepare dead bait before the trip, but if you want to use live bait you can catch it together.
You will mostly target Snapper, Grouper, King Mackerel, Spanish Mackerel, Tuna, Wahoo, and Mahi Mahi. It all depends how far you want to go (which can be up to 75 miles offshore) and how long you want to stay on the boat. There is no minimum age limit, but Capt. Frank prefers to take children who are at least 10 years old on longer trips.
Skirtchaser Charters strives to make your trip the one you’ll talk about for years to come. Take Capt. Frank’s word for it and book your next adventure today!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Yellowfin (Center console) originally built in 2008, and restored in 2021. Powered by 3 300HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Madeira Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Skirtchaser Charters
- $1,000 per group - 4 Hour Nearshore Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 4 Hour Nearshore Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 6 Hour Offshore (25 - 35 Miles) (6 hours)
- $1,800 per group - 8 Hour Offshore (35 - 50 Miles) (8 hours)
- $2,100 per group - 10 Hr American Red Snapper/Grouper (10 hours)
- $2,400 per group - American Red Snapper/Grouper/Troll (12 hours)
- $3,200 per group - 12 Hour Offshore Trolling Trip (12 hours)
- $3,300 per group - Deep Dropping/Trolling (120 + mi) (14 hours)
- Live Bait Well (we have 2 livewells onboard for multiple bait)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License (We cover all licences and federal p)
- Nearshore Fishing (5-20 mi)
- Offshore Fishing (30-120 + mi offshore )
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Tuna (Blackfin)