If you’re looking for an amazing experience in the Florida Keys, then look no further because Ocean Charters has exactly what you’re looking for! With local and knowledgeable guides at your service, you can trust that you’re in the right hands.
Your boat for the day will be a 28’ center console Contender, powered by twin 150 HP Yamaha engines. This beauty can accommodate up to 6 guests per trip, perfect for the whole family or for a fun getaway with friends. The boat comes equipped with a GPS, fishfinder, VHF radio, and all necessary safety gear. You’ll have an experienced first mate on board to help with anything you need, including cleaning and filleting your catch for you. Drinks and a cooler are provided as well, so just be sure to bring some snacks or lunch, in case you get hungry.
Luckily, the Florida Keys has no shortage of incredible fish. Once you hit the open waters, you’ll be targeting species such as Mahi Mahi, Kingfish, Tuna, Wahoo, and Grouper. For your nearshore and inshore trips, you’ll have the opportunity to reel in some Snapper, Tarpon, and Spanish Mackerel, as well.
The crew provides top-gear Shimano rods and reels, as well as lures and live bait already prepared for you to use. The crew also offers spearfishing, as long as you are 18 or older and have your own gear. You can also incorporate snorkeling into your trip if you have the necessary equipment. Just please let the captain know ahead of time.
Ocean Charters strives to provide each customer with an unforgettable experience. Fishing licenses are already included in the trip, so all you need to do is bring some sunscreen, sunglasses, and appropriate clothes for fishing. Enjoy the Florida Keys like a true local and book your fishing trip today!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Contender (Center console) originally built in 2004. Powered by 2 150HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 38 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Layton Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Ocean Charters – Layton
- $600 per group - Half Day Trip – Tarpon Fishing (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day (AM) – Eco Tour (MAX 6) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day (PM) – Eco Tour (MAX 6) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) – Reef Fishing (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) – Reef Fishing (4 hours)
- $900 per group - Full Day Trip – Eco Tour (MAX 6) (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Full Day Trip – Tarpon Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group - Full Day – Sandbar Party (MAX 6) (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group - Full Day Trip – Reef Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group - Full Day Trip – Spearfishing (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Full Day Trip – Offshore Fishing (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well (Live bait is bought.)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano)
- Live Bait (Bought)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (Tips are always appreciated!)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Blackfin)