Discover the pristine waters off Florida’s west coast with Gulfcart Charters. Sett off from Bradenton or Coquina Beach, and the Tampa Bay, Anna Maria Island, and Gulf of Mexico will be your oysters. Offering inshore and nearshore fishing opportunities, Captain Eric Chaignet provides a personal service on each trip. An avid angler since childhood, he’s run charters since 2014, and loves showing customers the rich fishery of this corner of Florida.
The 23’ Dorado bay boat is a suitable vessel for all fishing. A light boat, she can peruse the shallow inshore waters and speed off to the nearshore reefs. She only needs one 250 HP Yamaha engine to get her up to 40 knots! In the skinny waters, the wireless trolling motor will help you navigate without disturbing the spooky fish around you. All the appropriate fishing gear is taken care of, so all you’ll need to do is bring some drinks and snacks.
Using the latest Penn and Shimano gear, along with live bait (prepared before the trip), you’ll bottom fish the reefs, flats, or backcountry. Inshore, expect to catch some delicious Flounder, Redfish, Mangrove Snappers, while also testing your skills against stubborn Snook and Sharks. Head out to the reefs and see the real beauty of the Gulf’s fishing. Target Snappers and Amberjack, Barracuda and Cobia, and even try handlining for mammoth Goliath Grouper.
Whatever trip you opt for, you’re in for an exciting, productive day. After you return to shore, the captain will prepare and clean your catch so that you can take it home. Everything is taken care of, so just bring yourselves, some snacks, and the appropriate attire – don’t forget the sunscreen and the shades! Come and experience the magnificent fishing that the Gulf has to offer and make everlasting memories with Gulfcart Charters.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Dorado (Bay boat) originally built in 1999. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Cortez Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Gulfcart Charters
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore PM (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Nearshore (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Nearshore PM (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Nearshore Preda PM (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Nearshore Predators (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Nearshore (6 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn and Shimano)
- Live Bait (Prepared before the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Speckled Trout