Placencia Fishing Charters offers every type of fishing that Belize has to offer. Whether it’s fly fishing in the flats, bottom fishing the reefs, or heading offshore for some big game fishing – this place has it all. Captain Edlin Leslie is a 4th generation local fisherman and is proud to carry on his family legacy. With saltwater in his veins, his profession doubles up as his passion, and combines to give each trip a warm, personal touch.
For such diverse waters, you’ll need a versatile boat. Fortunately, the 25’ Fiberglass angler boat does just the job. Powered by a 115 HP Yamaha four stroke engine, you’ll smoothly drift along the waters wherever you are. A light boat, she’ll navigate the shallow waters with ease, while she has plenty about her to stay steady offshore. Fitted with a 12’ canopy to protect you from the sun, she also features all the latest safety and navigational equipment.
You’ll find the latest Penn, Sedona, Daiwa, and Orvis fishing gear on board, and you’ll catch live bait as part of the journey for a full fishing experience. On the flats, ideal for fly fishing, you’ll go after every angler’s favorite, Tarpon, as well as Permit and Bonefish. Head to the reefs, and you’ll get the chance to go snorkeling among the beautiful fish. Go after delicious Snappers, Groupers, and exciting Barracudas, Amberjacks, and more. And, just 21-22 miles offshore, you can find majestic Marlin and tasty Mahi Mahi – the list goes on and on.
At the end of your trip, the captain or his first mate will clean and prepare your catch for you to bring back home or to take to a beachside restaurant. On full-day trips, of fishing and snorkeling combination you’ll be treated to a hearty meal of the day’s catch on the grill, BBQ-chicken, baked beans, roasted vegetables, Scalloped potatoes, and fresh tropical fruit. Drinks and snacks are provided only on full-day trips. Experience Belizean hospitality at its finest and get your fish on with Placencia Fishing Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
FAQs about Placencia Fishing Charters – Capt. Edlin
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Inner Reef (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Inner Reef (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $550 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Fly Fishing (8 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Inner Reef (8 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Hook&Cook! (8 hours)
- $1,050 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Inner/Outer Reef (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Deep Sea/Reef Fishing - 25ft Boat (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well Live Bait Catch during the trip
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Lunch (On Full Day Trips)
- Fly Fishing Equipment (Penn and Rapala)
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
About the Charter Operator
|1 Fishing Report|
|47 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since January 2019|
About this listing
Fiberglass (Angler) originally built in 2000, and restored in 2022. Powered by a 115HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 33 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: