Covid-19 measures: CDC guidelines are applied such as social distancing, sanitizing fishing gear, sanitizing wipes, and masks.
Looking to explore Florida’s world-famous fishing grounds, and embark on a unique adventure at the same time? Maybe you’ve always wanted to experience incredible angling action, but don’t like the idea of cruising miles out onto choppy waters? Beach Fishing Adventures is the perfect solution! Explore the Gulf of Mexico’s fishery from a totally new perspective as you cast off from Sarasota’s shoreline. No boat needed – leave seasickness behind!
Your guide, Steve Herich, has been fishing these waters for over 30 years and uses his wealth of experience to offer unbeatable “on the beach” angling adventures for guests of all ages and skill levels. He’s a patient and knowledgeable instructor and will teach you not only how to hook your dream catch, but how to catch live bait, use the tackle and also gain an understanding of the local fish and best fishing conditions.
You’ll be able to cast off straight away with Steve – you don’t need to worry about cruising miles to find the best spot! Fishing from piers, beaches, bay, and jetties guarantees true “hands-on” action, and Steve will show you the best techniques to use.
Steve’s knowledge, fishing spots, and top-notch techniques already offer something to write home about! Steve’s guests regularly reel in species such as Snook, Redfish, Pompano, Spotted Seatrout, Black Drum, Flounder, Shark species, and plenty of other Floridian saltwater superstars.
Coach Steve will provide the best quality Penn gear you need for a fun and productive day along the shoreline. He’ll even fillet and bag your catch for you. Gratuity is not included, but is appreciated: 15-20% is customary for your guide working hard to make your trip memorable! Just remember to purchase your fishing license for the day. The hoards of baitfish of many species bring the bite up against the beaches, so make sure you don’t miss out!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Sarasota Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Beach Fishing Adventures
- $205 per group, additional $45 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (AM) - NO BOAT (2 hours)
- $205 per group, additional $45 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (Mid Day) - NO BOAT (2 hours)
- $205 per group, additional $45 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (PM) - NO BOAT (2 hours)
- $245 per group, additional $45 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip (AM) - NO BOAT (3 hours)
- $245 per group, additional $45 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip (Mid Day) - NO BOAT (3 hours)
- $245 per group, additional $45 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip (PM) - NO BOAT (3 hours)
- $285 per group, additional $45 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) - NO BOAT (4 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Quality Penn rods and reels and gear)
- Live Bait (Live/frozen shrimp, baitfish, sandfleas, etc.)
- Lures (Provided )
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Your catch filleted - bagged & iced)
- Inshore Fishing (From beaches, piers, jetties, and passes)
- Flats Fishing (Sarasota Bay flats )
- Light Tackle
- Black Drum
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout