Nautical West Sport Fishing hosts some of the most popular fishing trips on the coast of British Columbia. You can experience spectacular fishing adventure in the Pacific with Captain Todd Haynes. The season kicks off mid–April each year and ends late October. You can also book river fishing trips on their second listing.
Capt. Todd will take you on his 30’ Sea Sport boat that accommodates up to 4 guests. She’s powered by twin 150 HP Yamaha engines and has all necessary navigational and safety equipment.
This vessel is comfortable enough for multiday trips, with sleeping beds, pillows, a bathroom, seating space, and a galley kitchen. Four guests can stay the night comfortably. There are a fridge and enough ice storage and dry storage. There’s no extra cost if you’re staying on the boat but you can also sleep in the local B&B, for an extra charge ($150 per person).
You’ll target different kinds of Salmon, Halibut, Rockfish, and Crabs. You can keep the catch but the amount and size depend on the regulations. Your fishing equipment is fully covered. Dress properly and make sure to purchase your fishing license in advance – getting it online is probably the easiest way.
Reserve your spot in fishermen’s paradise with Nautical West Sport Fishing!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
FAQs about Nautical West Sport Fishing – Ocean
- CA $1,400 per group - 10 Hour Trip (10 hours)
- CA $1,600 per day per group - Multi-Day Trip (3 days)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (G-Loomis, Fenwick, Shimano, Islander Reels, Shimano)
- Lures (Westcoast BC Gear)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Prepared for Transport)
- Drinks (Non-Alcholic Beverages)
- Lunch (Various meals)
- Nearshore Fishing (North Coats of BC)
- Offshore Fishing (North Coats of BC)
- Light Tackle (Rockfish, Salmon)
- Heavy Tackle (Halibut, Bottomfish)
- Bottom Fishing (Halibut, Rockfish, Salmon)
- Trolling (Bait, Spoons, Hootchies, Plugs)
- Spinning (Spoons, Blades - Trout, Steelhead)
- Jigging (Jigs -Salmon)
- Popping (Jigs - Salmon)
- Deep Sea Fishing (Salmon & Halibut)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Chum)
- Salmon (Coho)
- Salmon (Pink)
- Salmon (Sockeye)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Sea Sport (Sportfishing) originally built in 2007. Powered by 2 150HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 24 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: