Breathtaking scenery and even better fishing await you on Lake Tarpon. Head out from Tarpon Springs with A Horizon Fishing Charters and target some of the nation’s favorite freshwater game fish. Captain Brent Kirkendall is a lifelong angler, and has now made it as a professional fisherman. He’s a regular at tournaments for Bass and other species, so you know you’re in the best hands to catch plenty of fish.
You couldn’t wish for a better boat than the 20’ Javelin bass boat to fish these waters. Specifically designed with lake fishing and catching Bass in mind, you’ll have perfect vision of your target fish, plenty of space to battle it out, all the while staying steady on the water. Powered by a 150 HP Johnson engine, you’ll speed off to the sweet spots, while the wireless trolling motor will help you navigate the shallow waters.
Try spinning, jigging, and even use artificial poppers to attract the bite of exhilarating Largemouth Bass and beautiful Crappie, or sit back and troll when near the deeper spots. There’s plenty of Daiwa and Shimano equipment on board for everyone to fish, along with enough artificial lures to keep you going. Discuss with your captain prior to the trip if you’d like to purchase some live bait.
Capt. Brent can’t wait to welcome you and up to 2 other guests aboard for an incredible day of fishing. Bring your own drinks and snacks and store them in the captain’s cooler, and sit back, play your tunes through the multimedia system, and wait for the bite of these incredible fish. Start your adventure here with A Horizon Fishing Charters.
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Javelin (Bass boat) originally built in 1995. Powered by a 150HP Johnson engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
FAQs about A Horizon Fishing Charters
- $250 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (PM) (2 hours)
- $250 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (AM) (2 hours)
- $299 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $299 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $449 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $550 per group - Special 2 Boat Trip (4 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System (Bluetooth )
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box (Coolers)
- Rods, reels & tackle (Daiwa and Shimano)
- Lures (Live bait can be purchased at an extra cost)
- Lake Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bass (Largemouth)