Gulf Bay Charters is set on a safe and friendly experience, all while chasing the targeted fish. Captain Jake Durant and his business partner grew up fishing in Pensacola, which gave them a powerful advantage on knowing where the fish are and where they’re going to next. They have the experience, knowledge, and confidence to offer a catch guarantee or your next trip is free.
Your adventure starts in the Southwind Marina, as soon as you onboard your captain’s 25’ Skeeter bay boat. She’s been newly built in 2020 and comfortably accommodates up to 4 guests. Powered by a 300 HP Yamaha engine, the boat also features navigational electronics, safety equipment, and a live bait tank.
Your fishing spots depend on weather conditions and fish activity. You can go all the way from Pensacola to Gulf Shores, visit local backrivers, and pass along the beach, bays, and nearby reefs and wrecks. You’re most likely to catch Redfish, Spotted Seatrout, Flounder, Grouper, Spanish Mackerel, and Jack Crevalle.
Your captain will provide you with brand new fishing equipment and prepare cold water and sodas. Feel free to bring your own cooler for more drinks and some snacks. You can keep the fish you catch if it’s within legal limits and the captain will gladly clean and fillet it for you.
If you’re looking for a laid-back family fishing trip or an intense slam-packed day of chasing trophy fish – Gulf Bay Charters will accommodate to each customer individually. They look forward to meeting you and giving you a trip full of memories!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Gulf Bay Charters 2
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip (3 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Inshore Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 hours inshore (5 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Inshore Trip (6 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Offshore Trip (5 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Offshore Trip (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water, sodas, and ice)
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- Jack Crevalle
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout
- Triggerfish (Gray)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Skeeter (Bay boat) originally built in 2021. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: