Discover incredible inshore fishing with Barefoot Fishing Charters. Hop aboard in Ruskin, FL, and explore the winding rivers and creeks that make their way out into the Tampa Bay, along with the bay’s own shallow waters. Explore the flats, mangroves, backcountry, and bays, as you hunt a range of coveted game and table fish.
Captain Frankie Bird is a Tampa Bay native and has been fishing these waters his whole life. With him, you can be sure to cover every nook and cranny of these productive waters. He hopes to pass on his passion, experience, and skills to each and every customer – no matter their age.
The 23’ Key West boat is the ideal vessel for perusing these skinny waters. A light boat, she can navigate even the shallowest spots with up to 6 people on board. There’s enough space for 4 people at a time to fish. Keep your eyes peeled throughout the day for bald eagles, manatees, and even ospreys!
It’s fishing you’ve come for, of course. You won’t be disappointed with the range of fish on offer. Capt. Frankie will prepare live bait for you before the trip and you’ll fish with light tackle to maximize the fun when reeling in some tough-fighting monsters. You’ll need to bring your A-game to catch such beauties as Snook, Redfish, Trout, Snappers, Cobia, and especially Tarpon!
You’ll want to stay refreshed and hydrated when battling it out with these fish, so bring your own cooler or fill the captain’s with your drinks and snacks. At the end of the day, there’s no need to worry. Capt. Frankie agrees that you will have earned your catch, and he’ll clean and prepare it for you to take home for a delicious treat. The fun never ends with Barefoot Fishing Charters. Come aboard and experience it!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Key West (Bay boat) originally built in 2019. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Ruskin Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Barefoot Fishing Charters
- $300 per person - If You Just Want To Get Out (2 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $50 per person after 5 guests - Half Day Trip – Scalloping (4 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Night Fishing (4 hours)
- $625 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $725 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn)
- Live Bait (Prepared before the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout