Looking for that ultimate challenge? Try your luck with one of the most powerful fish in the ocean, the almighty Atlantic Bluefin Tuna, weighing up to and over 1,000 pounds! Offering professional guided trips from Souris, Canada, Bruce Brothers Fishing Charters is run by 4th generation fishermen with over 20 and 30 years of experience each. They’ll do everything to put you on that monster of a lifetime.
You’ll be spending the day aboard their 45’ Millennium downeast boat fresh out of the box in 2018. It can take up to 6 anglers quickly and smoothly to the best fisheries thanks to its 670 HP Cummins QSM11 engine.
This fishing machine comes with an impressive set of marine electronics, including Raymarine GPS, Raymarine Axiom Pro fishfinder, and Raymarine Open Array HD radar. It also features outriggers, a Release Marine 130 lb fighting chair, a live bait tank, and ice chests. For maximum comfort on longer trips, you’ll have a private toilet, a kitchen, and beds at your disposal.
In addition to battling the goliath Bluefin Tuna, you could be reeling in some nice Mackerel. Captain Jamie Bruce can take you up to 15 miles offshore on longer trips, and he’ll show you a variety of techniques. Drifting with live bait is most common, and when you chase Tuna, you can expect to do some kite fishing, as well.
Their success rate, premier boats, and tackle set them apart – they’re proud to be Penn, Seaguar, HUK, and Raymarine ProStaff representatives working closely with some of the top tackle manufacturers to ensure prime quality tackle, electronics, and success!
Most of their tackle are 80 and 130 class rods and reels, provided free of charge, along with lures. Live bait is caught along the way at the beginning of the trip. Tuna is strictly catch and release, but Mackerel can be kept and the crew can clean, fillet, and bag it right there on the boat.
Don’t wait a second longer – book a trip with Brothers Fishing Charters and set your personal best!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Millennium (Downeast) originally built in 2018. Powered by a 670HP Cummins QSM11 engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 60 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
FAQs about Bruce Brothers Fishing Charters
- $450 per group - Fishing/Coastal/Whale Watching (PM) (3 hours)
- $450 per group - Fishing/Coastal/Whale Watching (AM) (3 hours)
- $1,350 per group - Full Day Trip – Bluefin Tuna (8 hours)
- Toilet (Full-head)
- Fighting Chair (Release Marine 130 lb, also offers stand up 80 lb)
- GPS (Raymarine )
- Fishfinder (Raymarine Axiom Pro)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Caught along the way first thing on the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Mackerel only)
- Drinks (Water, sodas)
- First Mate (15% tips appreciated)
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing (Most fishing trips are only 5 miles from the dock)
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 10–15 miles )
- Heavy Tackle (Most tackle is 80 and 130 class rods and reels )
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing (Drifting with live bait is most common)
- Kite Fishing (Always available)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Mackerel (Atlantic)
- Tuna (Bluefin)