Phuket Fishing Booking, located in Chalong, is a long-established local charter company that believes angling is about much more than just throwing out a line and seeing what bites: it’s spending your day on crystal clear waters, cruising a scenic coast, anchoring up near a tropical island to enjoy a local lunch, and coming face-to-gills with incredible fish of all colors and sizes. If this sounds like your perfect day, come aboard for an adventure you’ll remember forever!
With an experienced, local captain at the helm, you’ll have the chance to enjoy a variety of specially-tailored trips. There’s some awesome game fishing opportunities to be had here, with Sailfish and Black Marlin on offer, as well as the opportunity to try out a unique “groundfishing” technique, which will see you handlining for Tuna species. The Andaman Sea is also home to Rainbow Runner and Golden Dorado, as well as plenty of local fish.
Your captain will have you exploring waters around Racha Noi Island and Racha Yai Island, which means you’ll need a boat capable of tackling various fishing grounds. His 55’ custom-built vessel is perfect for the job! Decked out with a full toilet, GPS, fishfinder, and life jackets in a variety of sizes, you’ll be treated to a safe and comfortable journey to the hot spots. There’s space for up to 12 anglers on board, with plenty of room to cast lines at the same time.
Your trip will depart from Chalong Pier, located on Chalong Bay. You’ll have the chance to troll to your heart’s content as you head further offshore, hooking anything from Barracuda, to huge King Mackerel, mighty Black Marlin, and plenty more. If you want to try handlining, you’ll be targeting bottom-dwelling Grouper, Bluefin Tuna, and other species. Spinning for your catch? Reel in the photogenic Mahi Mahi and Rainbow Runner.
Rods, reels, bait, tackle, a fishing license, and lunch are included. Come aboard Phuket Fishing Booking and get ready to make some incredible memories!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Custom-built (Aluminum fishing) originally built in 2007, and restored in 2019. Powered by a 180HP Custom-made engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 6 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, an additional 2% charge will apply.
FAQs about Phuket Fishing Booking
- $90 per person - 9 Hour – Trolling/Spinning (Shared) (9 hours)
- $410 per group - 9 Hour – Troll/Spin (4 PAX/Private) (9 hours)
- $415 per group - 9 Hour – Groundfish (4 PAX/Private) (9 hours)
- $457 per group - 9 Hour – Troll/Spin (8 PAX/Private) (8 hours)
- $480 per group - 9 Hour – Spinning (8 PAX/Private) (9 hours)
- $480 per group - 9 Hour – Groundfish (8 PAX/Private) (9 hours)
- $512 per group - 9 Hour – Trolling (4 PAX/Private) (9 hours)
- $550 per group - 9 Hr – Troll/Spin (12 PAX/Private) (9 hours)
- $576 per group - 9 Hour – Trolling (8 PAX/Private) (9 hours)
- $600 per group - 9 Hr – Groundfish (12 PAX/Private) (9 hours)
- $640 per group - 9 Hour – Trolling (12 PAX/Private) (9 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Offshore Fishing (Racha Yai)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Pacific)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Black)
- Queensland Groper (Giant Grouper)
- Rainbow Runner
- Spanish Mackerel (Narrow-barred)
- Tuna (Bluefin)