If you’re looking for some of the best bay fishing that Ocean City, Maryland has to offer, look no further than Just A Toy Guide Service. They encourage both experts, beginners, and kids to come and catch fish with them.
For Captain Robert Anderson, fishing has been a passion all his life. He was hooked the first time his mother took him to a little creek for Catfish. His first job was as a mate on a head boat, fishing for Seabass and Cod. Over the years, he has acquired a great knowledge of the waters in the area. Even as times change, he keeps up with them, updating his techniques and tackle. He promotes catch and release so that the future young anglers can enjoy the sport he loves.
His boat is a 30’ Century center console that can carry up to 4 anglers fishing simultaneously. Fully restored in 2018, it boasts twin 250 HP Mercury Verado engines, ice-boxes, and top-notch safety/navigational gear.
There are many different species and techniques to catch them, such as jigging, drifting, casting, and trolling. You’ll be targeting Striped Bass, Spotted Seatrout, Flounder, Sheepshead, and more. The captain also specializes in night fishing for Stripers.
He runs his trips are year-round, so you can expect different species depending on the season. Spring will bring Tautog, Flounder, Bluefish and some Stripers. Fall fishing is excellent as well, with Flounder still hanging around Seabass and Tautog. When migrating Striper show up just off the beach, the captain will break out the planer boards and trolling gear to pick up some trophy size fish.
Just A Toy Guide Service uses only the best Penn gear so you can have the highest chances of landing that fish of your dreams. They provide soft drinks and water with some snacks, but you are welcome to bring your own.
So come join them and have the best time of your life!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Century (Center console) originally built in 2002, and restored in 2018. Powered by 2 250HP Mercury Verado engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 38 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Ocean City Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Just A Toy Guide Service
- $300 per group - 2 Hour Trip – Evening Bay (2 hours)
- $400 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Bay (12PM) (3 hours)
- $400 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Bay (5PM) (3 hours)
- $400 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Bay (AM) (3 hours)
- $500 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour–Wreck/Flounder/Seabass (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour–Wreck/Flounder/Seabass (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Wreck (AM) (5 hours)
- $700 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Wreck (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Wreck Fishing (8 hours)
- Ice Box For the catch and for food/drinks
- Rods, reels & tackle (Strictly Penn)
- Drinks (Water and soft drinks)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Seabass (Black)
- Spotted Seatrout