Blue Water Connection is a well-known fishing charter based in Panama City, Florida. Their experienced crew takes people for exciting offshore trips year round. You may have already had the chance to fish on their “Billistic” boat with Capt. Justin Steele and now, Capt. Brandon Barfield invites you to join him on their second boat, “New Beginning.”
This is an even bigger, 52’ Guthrie offshore sportfishing boat. It’s spacious enough to accommodate up to 16 people, which not a lot of boats can do. The vessel features all necessary navigational electronics and safety equipment, but what really makes it comfortable for long offshore trips are the amenities: a kitchen, bed, shower, private toilet, AC in the cabin, and a flybridge. The boat is well maintained and meticulously cleaned before every trip.
Trips aboard the New Beginning include trolling and bottom fishing. You can go from reefs and wrecks to nearshore and offshore waters – it all depends on what fish you want to catch. Your main targets will be Snapper, Grouper, Kingfish, Spanish Mackerel, Wahoo, Bonito, Amberjack, or Cobia. Trips start from 4 hours and can last up to 2 days! Just choose the one that’s perfect for you.
Your fishing equipment, bait, and license are covered by the crew but you should bring your snacks and drinks. Join Blue Water Connection and find out why this local fishing favorite should be your next destination!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Guthrie (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1963, and restored in 2020. Powered by a 350HP Detroit Diesel engine.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Panama City Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Blue Water Connection – New Beginning
- $900 per group, additional $40 per person after 6 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Regular (4 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $40 per person after 6 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Summer Price (4 hours)
- $1,350 per group, additional $10 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour - Summer price (6 hours)
- $1,350 per group, additional $60 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Regular (6 hours)
- $1,800 per group, additional $80 per person after 6 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Regular (8 hours)
- $1,800 per group, additional $80 per person after 6 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Summer Price (8 hours)
- $2,250 per group, additional $100 per person after 6 guests - 10 Hour Trip – Regular (10 hours)
- $2,250 per group, additional $100 per person after 6 guests - 10 Hour Trip – Summer Price (10 hours)
- $2,700 per group, additional $120 per person after 6 guests - 12 Hour Trip – Regular (12 hours)
- $2,700 per group, additional $120 per person after 6 guests - 12 Hour Trip – Summer Price (12 hours)
- Toilet (Full head, privately enclosed)
- Air Conditioning
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel