Unearth some of the gems of the Caribbean with Suya Tours. Head out from San Pedro and discover a world of diverse fishing. From inshore fly fishing to reef fishing offshore, and even the chance to go snorkeling, there’s no end to the fun you’ll have – all the while learning about the stunning nature of Belize.
Captain Rogel Sanchez is a native to the area. A passionate fisherman and Belizian, he promises to show you an authentic local fishing experience. He’ll take you to all the best fishing spots, and will even help you cook up your catch on a full day trip.
Light and nimble, the 25’ custom-built center console will carry you comfortably across the shallow waters, and she can take on the choppy waters, too. There’s plenty of space for up to 5 guests, while 2 people can engage in fly fishing adventures. Capt. Rogel will provide plenty of drinks and there’s a toilet on board, so you won’t worry about getting caught short.
When it comes to fishing, you’ll use the latest rods and reels along with live bait and a range of artificial lures. The shallow waters are home to some of the world’s most sought-after inshore fish. Test your skills on the fly against Tarpon, Permit, Bonefish, and more. These tough-fighting monsters will be a challenge for any angler, so make sure to bring your A-game.
Head out to the reefs and discover a range of exciting and delicious fish. Bottom fish these productive waters and land yourself a tasty treat for dinner. From Snappers and Groupers to Jacks, Barracuda, and even Mahi Mahi, there’s no end to what you can catch. Get ready to fill the boat!
On full day trips, you’ll break up the day by heading to the beach and grilling up your catch. Make sure not to fill up too much, though, as an afternoon of snorkeling lies ahead, and you’ll have some fish left over for dinner. Your captain will clean and fillet your catch, so head to a beachside restaurant and devour the fruits of your labor.
Hop aboard Suya Tours and hunt for treasure!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Custom-Built (Center console) originally built in 2014. Powered by 2 115HP Yamaha engines.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
San Pedro Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Captain Rogel Sanchez
- $350 per group, additional $125 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Reef Fishing (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Fly Fishing (MAX 2) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Spearfishing (4 hours)
- $560 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Reefs (8 hours)
- $560 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Deep Sea (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Fly Fishing (8 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Beach Cook (8 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Caye Caulker (8 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Deep Sea (8 hours)
- $1,650 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - San Pedro to Belize City Cruiseship (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water, soft drink)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Lunch (On full-day trips)
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Red)
- Jack Crevalle
- Tuna (Yellowfin)