St. George Island, FL is home to some of the Gulf Coast’s most beautiful, serene beaches. What could be better than making this stunning shoreline your own personal fishing spot? With Xtreme Off The Beach Charters, you’ll head to a stretch of the island’s unspoilt coastline, set your rods in the sand, and cast off from the beach itself. From there, you’ll soak up the sun as you wait for a variety of world-famous fish to bite!
Captain Richard Huggins is the man behind this charter, which sets itself apart from other fishing adventures in one major way – no boat is needed to reach the hotspots. When you join Capt. Richard, you won’t have to worry about getting sea sick, or spending lots of time traveling. Instead, you’ll be able to enjoy St George Island’s beautiful nature and sandy beaches, while learning how to shoreline fish like a pro at the same time.
Capt. Richard welcomes groups of up to 6 guests to join him on an adventure – especially newbies! Shoreline fishing is a great opportunity for families with little ones to experience some top-notch angling action, without the restrictions of a boat-based charter. You’ll be able to cast off when you like, and explore the beach as you wait for the fish to bite. When they do, Capt. Richard will show you the best tips and tricks to use to reel them in!
Beach-based fishing doesn’t mean you have to compromise on the species you’re targeting. Depending on when you visit, feisty Snook, Permit, Redfish, King Mackerel, and plenty more will be available. Your captain will have you using anything from medium tackle to spinning gear to land your catch. Feeling up to a big challenge? Join Capt. Richard for the chance to battle Shark species, including Hammerhead and Tope, using heavy gear.
Each trip includes top-quality rods, reels, bait, and tackle. Bring a license and your camera – with Xtreme Off The Beach Charters, you’ll be making memories that you’ll want to capture and remember forever!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Eastpoint Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Xtreme Off The Beach Charters – St George
- $400 per group, additional $40 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Surf Fishing (3 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Shark Fishing (3 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Shark Surf Fishing (5 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 12 Hour Shark Surf Fishing (12 hours)
- Rods, reels & tackle (All fishing gear provided )
- Live Bait (We supply all bait)
- Lures (We supply lures when needed)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (We clean any fish you want to keep as long as legal)
- Nearshore Fishing (Off the beach charter )
- Light Tackle ( gear)
- Heavy Tackle (Big level wind and monster shark reel s)
- Bottom Fishing (Spinning gear and medium tackle )
- Spinning (Light and heavy spinning gear)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Shark (Tope)
- Spanish Mackerel