The Hustler Sportfishing team is a legend in the Hawaiian waters! They held World and Hawaiian Record Fish, including multiple 300 lb Giant Blue Marlin, Yellowfin Tuna, and a monstrous 1207 lb Shortfin Mako Shark. If you want to go fishing with an outstanding crew, look no further!
“The Hustler” is one of the nicest Blackfin Sportfishing vessels that you’ll ever board, as it was completely rebuilt from its hull to the bridge in 2018. They got new upholstery and lounge cushions, air conditioning, marine controls, LED lighting and salon appliances, and brand new 370 HP Cummins engines, reaching a top speed of over 34 knots.
The boat accommodates up to 6 guests on day fishing trips, while the overnight trips can take up to 4 visitors. To make your overnight trips super comfy, the boat has appliances for cooking, cup holders, a dining table, plenty of cooler space, and a bathroom. If it gets too hot outside, there’s an air-conditioned cabin.
Your main targets will be Tuna, Marlin, Spearfish, Mahi Mahi, Snapper, Wahoo, Trevally, and many more. The best thing is that you don’t even have to go too far to reach the best fishing spots – just 5 miles off the coast is enough.
The standard fishing equipment is available on the boat at all times. If you need fly fishing or snorkeling equipment, just request it in advance. The crew will also provide your snacks and bottled water but you can bring any other beverages and food you prefer.
The Hustler Sportfishing crew members are personable, knowledgeable, experienced fishermen, eager to make their guests happy. Safety, Customer Service, and Catching Fish is the name of the game!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Blackfin (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1987, and restored in 2019. Powered by 2 375HP Cummins engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 34 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Kailua-Kona Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Hustler Sportfishing – Kona
- $590 per group - Half Day Trolling (Mid Day) (4 hours)
- $590 per group - Half Day Trolling (Afternoon) (4 hours)
- $590 per group - Half Day Trolling (Morning) (4 hours)
- $775 per group - 3/4 Day Trolling (Mid Day) (6 hours)
- $775 per group - 3/4 Day Trolling (Morning) (6 hours)
- $950 per group - Full Day Trolling (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group - Full Day Trolling (Extended) (10 hours)
- $1,750 per group - Overnight Trip (24 Hours) (24 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- Snorkeling Equipment (Available upon request)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano IGFA 130)
- Live Bait (Request Only)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Bottled water)
- First Mate (Tips are appreciated)
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (Available upon request)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Long-Tail Red Snapper (Onaga)
- Marlin (Black)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (Striped)
- Spearfish (Shortbill)
- Trevally (Giant)
- Tuna (Bigeye)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)