Xtreme Off The Beach Charters – Cape San Blas is currently not available for booking. Find a similar fishing charter nearby.
Cape San Blas is known as a vacationer’s paradise, thanks to its beautiful beaches and crystal clear waters. It’s also the perfect location to tick a truly unique type of angling off your bucket list – join Xtreme Off The Beach Charters, and get ready to test out your beach-based fishing skills! You’ll be joined by an experienced captain and team of guides along the shoreline, where you’ll reel in your catch without a boat in sight.
Captain Richard Huggins fell in love with shoreline fishing when he joined up with a fishing team that participates in land-based tournaments. This gave him a unique insight into the many perks that shoreline fishing has to offer – guests who struggle with sea sickness get the opportunity to enjoy casting off and reeling ‘em in, families can spend quality time together and learn a new skill at the same time, and for experts, time is spent fishing rather than traveling!
This was enough to convince your captain to start his own land-based charter company, and he warmly welcomes up to 6 guests to join him on an angling adventure in Cape San Blas. Capt. Richard’s trips are suitable for all types of anglers, from hardcore fishermen to tourists looking for a seriously special day out, and he works hard to make sure that each excursion is perfectly tailored to every individual group.
Depending on when you visit, you’ll be hooking a huge host of world-famous Floridian fish. Species that you’ll cast off for include Snook, Permit, King and Spanish Mackerel, Redfish, plus whatever else is biting. Your captain will have you using a mix of tackle and techniques, and will help you master them like a pro. Feeling more adventurous? You can opt for a “Shark special” trip, where you’ll use heavy gear to battle Tope and Hammerhead.
Rods, reels, bait, and tackle are provided. Bring a license and a camera – Shark species are catch, tag, and release. Join Xtreme Off The Beach Charters and get ready for a truly one-off adventure!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
Port St. Joe Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Xtreme Off The Beach Charters – Cape San Blas
- $400 per group, additional $40 per person after 4 guests - Surf Fishing (3 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Shark Fishing (3 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Shark Surf Fishing (5 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 12 Hour Shark Surf Fishing (12 hours)
- Rods, reels & tackle (All fishing gear provided )
- Live Bait (We supply all bait)
- Lures (We supply lures when needed)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (We clean any fish you want to keep as long as legal)
- Nearshore Fishing (Off the beach charter )
- Light Tackle ( gear)
- Heavy Tackle (Big level wind and monster shark reel s)
- Bottom Fishing (Spinning gear and medium tackle )
- Spinning (Light and heavy spinning gear)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Shark (Tope)
- Spanish Mackerel