Always Tight fishing charters is a locally owned and operated service that provides a great experience for you and your family while visiting the beautiful Gulf Coast. Captain Tyler is eager to teach new anglers and welcomes everybody aboard.
The crew is excited to give you a great fishing trip – it doesn’t matter if you’ve fished a hundred times or whether this is your first time taking the family fishing – there’s something for everyone to enjoy!
You’ll spend the day on a custom built Key West that features a wireless trolling motor to help you get into the shallows. This boat is very quiet with a 100 HP Yamaha motor, allowing you to sneak around without spooking the fish.
On board, you’ll also find a livewell to keep bait fresh and a wireless power anchor to hold the boat in one spot. There are top navigational and safety equipment on board, so you can fish with peace of mind. The beautiful tower will be a huge asset when sight fishing.
Fishing around Navarre, you can expect to catch a variety of species, including Black Drum, Redfish, and Speckled Trout on the grass flats and creek inlets. Depending on the time of the year, you might also reel in Flounder, Sheepshead, Pompano, and Jack Crevalle when they are cruising the sand bars looking for a meal.
Captain Tyler will provide the rods, reels, bait, and the necessary license needed to fish in Florida. Cold water will be available but you’re more than welcome to bring snacks and drinks.
You can’t catch ‘em from the couch so book now and let Capt. Tyler get you hooked up! You’ll have a fantastic trip with Always Tight fishing charters, who will do everything they can to keep your lines tight and the fish coming over the rail.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Key West (Center console) originally built in 2006. Powered by a 100HP Yamaha 4 stroke engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3.5% fee.
Navarre Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Always Tight Fishing Charters
- $325 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour – Spring Break Night Trip (3 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour – Inshore Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour – Inshore Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour – Sight Fishing Redfish! (4 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn)
- Live Bait (Caught on the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Only water provided, you can bring other drinks too)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Flounder Gigging (May–Nov, equipment provided)
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Red)
- Speckled Trout