Join Captain Ross Goslin on an unforgettable journey with Cape Cod Fishing Adventures and explore the beautiful coast of Massachusetts! Your captain has over 27 years of experience fishing the Nantucket and Vineyard Sounds, the legendary waters off Chatham, as well as Cape Cod Bay, Race Point, and Stellwagen Bank. So you can expect to have an expert guide while fishing inshore, nearshore, and offshore, targeting some of the Atlantic’s most prestigious species.
Capt. Ross’ boat is a 21’ HydraSports Vector that fits up to 4 guests at a time and comes with all the bells and whistles necessary for an enjoyable day of fishing. It’s powered by a 175 HP Evinrude Etec engine and is equipped with a fishfinder, GPS, safety gear, and a closed porta potty underneath the center console. The boat is also mobile via trailer so the captain can take you where all the best bites are happening.
You can expect to use light tackle for Striped Bass, Bluefish, Black Seabass, Bluefin Tuna, and more. You can also give fly fishing a shot as long as you bring your own fly gear.
For all other fishing techniques, you will be provided with top-quality Shimano rods and reels, as well as live bait. The captain will take care of your fishing license so you don’t have to worry about it, and he will also offer to clean and fillet your catch for you.
Capt. Ross’ customers describe him as an excellent and patient teacher who really takes his time to make sure everyone on board is satisfied with their trip. Cape Cod Fishing Adventures will show you a great time and take care of you based on your preferences and desires. Book your next trip today and see why Cape Cod is one of the top destined fishing spots along the north Atlantic!
Payment terms: Remaining balance, cash at trip’s conclusion. You can also contact the Captain for PayPal or CashApp alternatives.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
HydraSports Vector (Center console) originally built in 2001. Powered by a 175HP Evinrude Etec engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Mashpee Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Cape Cod Fishing Adventures
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Evening Striped Bass/Bluefish (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Black Sea Bass & Porgy (4 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day – False Albacore/Bonito (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Striper/Bluefish (5 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day – False Albacore/Bonito (8 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Striper/Bluefish (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 15 miles offshore.)
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (Bring your own gear. 2 people fish simultaneously.)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Scup (Porgy)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blue)
- Shark (Mako)
- Tuna (Bluefin)