Looking to battle big game or hook tasty table fare in plenty of comfort and style? 850 Charters is waiting to take you out to the Gulf of Mexico’s most exciting nearshore and deep sea fishing spots! Located in Destin, Florida’s fishing capital, this charter boasts a seriously luxurious and seaworthy vessel that’s capable of whisking you to wherever the fish are biting. Even better, you’ll be joined on your trip by an experienced local captain, Matt.
Captain Matt has earned himself the brag-worthy nickname of “Destin’s Nicest Captain.” With him at the helm, you’ll be set up for a successful and exciting trip from the moment you step aboard. Capt. Matt is a Destin-born native and has fished the area for over 30 years. He possesses all the skills and knowledge necessary to meet your expectations and make your fishing trip a success!
You’ll be traveling to the hotspots on board your captain’s 26’ Parker offshore fishing vessel. She’s decked out with ample fish-catching space for up to 5 people, and has all of the latest navigational and safety gear. She’s a true fishing machine that’s built to tackle a variety of waters, including offshore fishing grounds, so no matter where you choose to fish, you’ll be treated to a safe and comfortable ride.
Capt. Matt and his crew pride themselves on offering angling adventures that are, above all, family-friendly. You aren’t just limited to cruising inshore waters, either: Newer anglers and little ones will have the chance to hook anything from tasty nearshore Snapper, Grouper, and Mackerel species to Cobia and huge Mahi Mahi. Closer to shore, you’ll find tasty Flounder, Triggerfish, Mangrove Snapper, and whatever else is biting.
Your captain will make sure you’re decked out with top-quality rods and reels, as well as bait, tackle, and your fishing license. Come aboard 850 Charters for a day full of family, friends, fish, and, most importantly, fun!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Parker (Center console) originally built in 2005, and restored in 2021. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha 4 Stroke engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 5% fee.
Destin Fishing Calendar
FAQs about 85O Charters – 26'
- $600 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Catch and Release (3 hours)
- $800 per group - 4 hour catch and release (4 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (Mid-day) (4 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,050 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $1,050 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,250 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - THE 85O (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,250 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - THE 85O (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Triggerfish (Gray)