Looking for epic fishing battles and a family fishing trip with plenty of comfort and style? 850 Charters is waiting to take you out to the Gulf of Mexico’s most exciting nearshore and deep sea fishing spots! Located in Destin, Florida’s fishing capital, this charter boasts a best-in-class spacious and seaworthy vessel that’s capable of whisking you to wherever the fish are biting. Even better, you’ll be joined on your trip by experienced local and tournament-winning captain, Matt Le’Brasseur.
Voted “Destin’s Nicest Hair” 3 years running, with him at the helm, you’ll surely be entertained and set up for a successful fishing trip from the moment you step aboard. Capt. Matt is a Destin-born native and has fished the area for over 30 years. He possesses all the skills and knowledge necessary to give you the best shot at hitting your mark for a successful fishing trip.
You’ll be traveling to the hotspots on board your captain’s 26’ Parker offshore fishing vessel. She’s decked out with ample fish-catching space for up to 5 people, and has all of the latest navigational and safety gear. She’s a true fishing machine that’s built to tackle a variety of waters, including those rougher days, so no matter where you choose to fish, you’ll be treated to a safe and relatively comfortable ride.
Capt. Matt and his crew pride themselves on offering angling adventures that are, above all, family-friendly. Newer anglers and little ones will have the chance to catch anything from nearshore Snapper and Triggerfish species to King Mackerel and maybe even a Mahi Mahi! And for those of you out there who think you may be strong and skilled enough to handle the big game, Captain Matt will give you a good shot at trying to wrestle an Amberjack or shark into the boat!
Your captain will make sure you’re decked out with top-quality rods and reels, as well as bait, tackle, and your fishing license. Come aboard 850 Charters for a day full of family, friends, fish, and most importantly, fun!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about 850 Charters
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - September Special!!! (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - September Special!!! PM (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip–Catch and Release Only (3 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip Offshore A.M. (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip Offshore Mid-day (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip Offshore (AM) (5 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip Offshore (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - THE 85O Offshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - THE 85O Offshore (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,900 per group - 8 Hour Trip Offshore (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Triggerfish (Gray)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Parker (Center console) originally built in 2005, and restored in 2021. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha 4 Stroke engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: