High Cotton Charters invites you to explore all the exciting deep sea fishing opportunities out of Orange Beach, Alabama. Conveniently located just a stone’s throw from the beautiful Gulf of Mexico, High Cotton Charters will put you on top of hot bite in a matter of minutes.
Captain Chris and his crew have tailored a variety of packages to suit any angler’s needs and specific wishes. From half-day fishing trips to overnight charters and multi-day adventures, there is a trip for every angler. Families are especially welcome!
Check the bite on the area’s colorful reefs, wrecks, and a bit farther out for Red Snapper (when in season), Triggerfish, various types of Grouper, Beeliner, Cobia, and King Mackerel. Spend a night on board and test your angling skills when searching for Marlin, Tuna, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, and even Swordfish. There are so many exciting fish species in that angler’s paradise!
The key to the fantastic offshore fishing is the ‘High Cotton.’ With 55’ of excellence, she is a fully up hauled Gillman convertible boat. Her three 825 HP MAN engines will power you to the hottest grounds quickly and safely.
The High Cotton is outfitted with many onboard amenities that will cater to your comfort. She has all everything you need for multiple days on the water, including beds, a bathroom, and an air-conditioned cabin. As well as that, the High Cotton is fitted with latest navigational and fish finding technologies and professional tools and accessories. All aboard!
All trips come with quality gear, tackle, bait, and ice for your charter fishing experience. You will only need to bring your own food, drinks, and appropriate clothes.
Please add 20% cash tip to the mates. Free cleaning with 20% tip.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Gillman (Convertible) originally built in 1996, and restored in 2016. Powered by 3 825HP MAN engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 22 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Orange Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about High Cotton Charters
- $1,000 per group, additional $100 per person after 10 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Trolling Only (4 hours)
- $2,000 per group, additional $200 per person after 10 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Bottom/Trolling (PM) (6 hours)
- $2,000 per group, additional $200 per person after 10 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Bottom/Trolling (AM) (6 hours)
- $3,000 per group, additional $300 per person after 10 guests - 10 Hour Trip - Bottom/Trolling (10 hours)
- $3,600 per group, additional $300 per person after 10 guests - 12 Hour Trip - Bottom/Trolling (12 hours)
- $3,600 per day per group - 2 Day Trip - MAX 8 (2 days)
- $3,600 per day per group - 3 Day Trip - MAX 8 (3 days)
- $6,000 per group - 24 Hour Trip - MAX 8 (24 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Offshore Fishing (40+)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Snapper (Red)
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Blackfin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)