Blue Lobster invites you to visit one of the most opulent fishing destinations in the world and explore it with them. If you’re not familiar with Panama’s fishing traits, all you need to know is that the name of nearby island Taboga means “abundant fish” in the indigenous language.
Captain Gustavo Moscoso is local to this area and he knows every hidden gem. He’ll give a helping hand to novice anglers and teach them a couple of tricks, but his main focus is for people to have fun on his trips and leave the boat smiling. He speaks both Spanish and English.
There are 2 main destinations to choose from. You can go to Taboga Island, which is only 20 minutes away from your launching spot. There’s a variety of fish species to catch there and it’s the best location you can go to if you’re a beginner because the action is slower than on the other island.
This brings us to Otoque island. You can catch big Yellowtail, Snapper, Grouper, Barracuda, Marlin, Roosterfish, Tuna, and lots more. It takes one hour to reach the spot but it surely pays off. The fish here grow to massive sizes and will always give a great fight.
You’ll be fishing from a 20’ Sea Pro center console that accommodates up to 5 anglers. The boat was newly restored in 2019 and has all the necessary navigational and safety equipment. There’s also a cooler on the boat to keep your drinks cold at all times.
Make sure you have your ID with you in case the Coast Guard checks the boat. Bring your snacks, drinks, and sunscreen. The captain has a few spinning and trolling rods but he prefers for you to bring your own equipment.
Blue Lobster is your gateway to a perfect day in Panama. Book now and get ready to be amazed!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Sea Pro (Center console) originally built in 1994, and restored in 2019. Powered by a 150HP HONDA engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Panama City Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Blue Lobster
- $450 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Bottom Fishing (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $25 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Bottom Fishing (8 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day – 20 Fathom and Taboguilla (8 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $25 per person after 3 guests - Taboga Island Trip (8 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $25 per person after 3 guests - Full day 20 fathom (8 hours)
- $925 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Otoque Island Trip (8 hours)
- $1,850 per group, additional $250 per person after 3 guests - Las Perlas Archipelago (8 hours)
- Fishfinder Panoptix livescope
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn)
- Live Bait
- Drinks (Water)
- First Mate (Tips are appreaciated)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Albacore)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
- Yellowtail Amberjack