Blue Lobster invites you to visit one of the most opulent fishing destinations in the world and explore it with them. If you’re not familiar with Panama’s fishing traits, all you need to know is that the name of nearby island Taboga means “abundant fish” in the indigenous language.
Captain Gustavo Moscoso is local to this area and he knows every hidden gem. He’ll give a helping hand to novice anglers and teach them a couple of tricks, but his main focus is for people to have fun on his trips and leave the boat smiling. He speaks both Spanish and English.
There are 2 main destinations to choose from. You can go to Taboga Island, which is only 20 minutes away from your launching spot. There’s a variety of fish species to catch there and it’s the best location you can go to if you’re a beginner because the action is slower than on the other island.
This brings us to Otoque island. You can catch big Yellowtail, Snapper, Grouper, Barracuda, Marlin, Roosterfish, Tuna, and lots more. It takes one hour to reach the spot but it surely pays off. The fish here grow to massive sizes and will always give a great fight.
You’ll be fishing from a 20’ Sea Pro center console that accommodates up to 5 anglers. The boat was newly restored in 2019 and has all the necessary navigational and safety equipment. There’s also a cooler on the boat to keep your drinks cold at all times.
Make sure you have your ID with you in case the Coast Guard checks the boat. Bring your snacks, drinks, and sunscreen. The captain has a few spinning and trolling rods but he prefers for you to bring your own equipment.
Blue Lobster is your gateway to a perfect day in Panama. Book now and get ready to be amazed!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Pro (Center console) originally built in 1994, and restored in 2019. Powered by a 150HP HONDA engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3.5% fee.
Panama City Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Blue Lobster
- $280 per group, additional $25 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Bottom Fishing (4 hours)
- $320 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day – 20 Fathom and Taboguilla (8 hours)
- $350 per group - Taboga Island Trip (8 hours)
- $400 per group - Full Day Bottom Fishing (8 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Otoque Island Trip (8 hours)
- $1,250 per day per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Las Perlas Archipelago (2 days)
- Fishfinder (Panoptix livescope)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn)
- Live Bait
- Drinks (Water)
- First Mate (Tips are appreaciated)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Albacore)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
- Yellowtail Amberjack