Launching out of Gulf Shores, Alabama, Mobile Bay Charters specializes in providing their clients with the ultimate shallow water experiences. Captain Lee Robinson is a passionate local who grew up fishing the inshore waters of Alabama. He won a state tournament championship when he was only 17 and has been a charter captain for more than 10 years.
You’ll be spending the day aboard his 24’ Pathfinder bay boat powered by a 300 HP Yamaha engine. It can carry up to 5 anglers fishing comfortably. The boat comes equipped with top-notch marine electronics, safety gear, and an ice-box.
The captain will show you his favorite inshore, nearshore, flats, and backcountry spots. You’ll be focusing on bagging Redfish, Speckled Trout, Flounder, and Tripletail. Get ready for some epic light tackle spinning!
Mobile Bay Charters use quality Daiwa and Shimano gear. The charter will also cover live bait, lures, and fishing licenses. Live bait is usually bought by the captain, so it’s ready prior to the trip. Clients can either bring their own cooler or store their food and drinks in the Yeti cooler the captain has on board. There’s also dry storage available.
Book a trip with Mobile Bay Charters and let them show you the best that these skinny waters have to offer!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Pathfinder (Bay boat) originally built in 2005. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Gulf Shores Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Mobile Bay Charters – Gulf Shores
- $375 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip (PM) (3 hours)
- $449 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $549 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip (5 hours)
- $649 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- Ice Box (Yeti cooler for food/drinks)
- Rods, reels & tackle (Daiwa and Shimano reels, TFO and All Star rods)
- Live Bait (I use: Live Shrimp, Croakers, Menhaden as available)
- Lures (MirrOLure, Saltwater Assasin, Texas Tackle Factory)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (I will filet and bag your fish for you)
- Drinks (I keep plenty of bottled water in the boat)
- Fishing License (Everyone on the boat will be licensed to fish)
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout