Discover pristine nature just a stone’s throw from Juneau. Moore Charters will get you on the most productive waters right away. Get ready to soak in the sunning surroundings, all the while targeting some monster fish. Go after Halibut, Salmon, and many more, while keeping a keen eye out for whales, eagles, bears, and many more native wildlife.
Captain Grantley Moore and his team of locals have a lifetime’s experience behind them. They know all the best spots to catch some exciting fish and to spot the incredible animals along the shores and in the sea. Come aboard and let the magic begin!
The 28’ North River Seahawk aluminum fishing boat has space for up to 6 guests on board, and you can all fish at the same time. Battle it out to see who can land the most and the biggest fish. There’s a small cooler on board for you to stock your drinks and snacks, while the onboard toilet will take care of all your needs.
Take advantage of the downriggers to spread the trolling lines and catch a range of exciting fish. Using dead bait or herring caught on the way, you’ll attract the bite of some monster fish on this thrilling trip. Along with trolling, you’ll try bottom fishing, trolling, and even drift fishing, to maximize your chance of landing that prized catch.
Even first-timers are likely to fill the boat with Capt. Grantley and his first mate. You’ll have the edge over the fish all day as you go after up to 5 types of Salmon, enormous Halibut, and dazzling, delicious Rockfish and Lingcod. Come aboard with plenty of strength as you’re in for a day of heavy-lifting if you want to head home with a delicious treat.
The crew can clean your fish at the end of the day or take you to a professional filleting service. Head home ready to cook up your catch and savor the fruits of your labor. Just grab a license, bring some food and drink aboard, and settle in for the fishing adventure of a lifetime. Moore Charters will give you more for your money than you could imagine!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Moore Charters – Eclipse
- $289 per person - Half Day Trip – Halibut (Shared) (4 hours)
- $289 per person - Half Day Trip – Salmon (Shared) (4 hours)
- $395 per person - 3/4 Day Trip – Combo (Shared) (6 hours)
- $448 per person - Full Day Trip – Combo (Shared) (8 hours)
- $1,445 per group, additional $289 per person after 5 guests - Half Day Trip – Halibut (Private) (4 hours)
- $1,445 per group, additional $289 per person after 5 guests - Half Day Trip – Salmon (Private) (4 hours)
- $1,706 per group, additional $341 per person after 5 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Fish/Whale-Watching (6 hours)
- $1,975 per group, additional $395 per person after 5 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Combo (Private) (6 hours)
- $2,240 per group, additional $448 per person after 5 guests - Full Day Trip – Combo (Private) (8 hours)
- $2,240 per group, additional $448 per person after 5 guests - Full Day Trip – Fish/Whale-Watching (8 hours)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (Sometimes)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Chum)
- Salmon (Coho)
- Salmon (Pink)
- Salmon (Sockeye)
About the Charter Operator
|26 Customer reviews|
|Member since March 2019|
About this listing
North River Seahawk (Aluminum fishing) originally built in 2007. Powered by 2 150HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 30 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: