Have you heard a lot about superb fishing in the Cayman Islands, but never had the chance to test it out yourself? If so, Infinity Private Charters is ready to take you out and show you what it’s all about. The professional and friendly crew has been fishing the local waters for years, and they know exactly where all the best catches hide.
And not only are they experienced, but they have a reliable and comfortable boat to take you to the best bite. Come aboard a 44’ Hatteras, “Infinity II”, with twin 350 HP Detroit engines and find out what it means to ride and fish from a smooth fishing machine. The vessel is spacious and has plenty of seating room for up to 15 people.
“Infinity II” is a thing of beauty that sports an air-conditioned cabin with kitchen, beds, multimedia system, and a private toilet. You’ll have everything you could possibly need for your fishing endeavors, including a flybridge for spotting schools of fish, outriggers to cover more water, and a live bait well.
When it comes to fishing gear, you’ll be using quality Avet, Shimano, and Penn rods and reels. Snorkeling is also available on every trip, just let your captain know you’d like to do it, and he’ll make all the preparations.
Whatever your fishing appetite, you’ll find a trip on offer that will satiate it. Take your pick between reef fishing, deep sea fishing, and custom charters where you can combine reef fishing with a variety of additional activities like swimming with Stingrays, sunset cruises, mangrove tours, and more.
Depending on your fishing and time preferences, you can catch anything from Snappers, Barracuda, Triggerfish, Parrotfish, and Yellowtail to beloved pelagics like Mahi Mahi, Marlin, Tuna, and Sailfish.
All the trips on offer are all-inclusive, so you can completely relax and just think about showing up on time to come aboard. And then, memorable fishing times with Infinity Private Charters await!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Hatteras (Flybridge) originally built in 1989. Powered by 2 350HP 671 Detroit engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 16 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
FAQs about Infinity Private Charters
- $1,000 per group, additional $80 per person after 14 guests - Half Day Trip– Reef Fishing (Night) (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $80 per person after 14 guests - Half Day Trip – Custom Charter (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $80 per person after 14 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Custom Charter (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $80 per person after 14 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Reef Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $80 per person after 14 guests - Half Day Trip – Deep Sea Fishing (4 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $80 per person after 14 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Deep Sea Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $80 per person after 14 guests - Full Day Trip – Custom Charter (8 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $80 per person after 14 guests - Full Day Trip – Reef Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,600 per group, additional $80 per person after 14 guests - Full Day Trip – Deep Sea Fishing (8 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Snorkeling Equipment (Available on request)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano, Penn, Avet)
- Live Bait (Available on request)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Lunch (On request, for an additional charge)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Jack Crevalle
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Skipjack)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)