Join Yellowfin Primero on an all-inclusive adventure off the alluring coast of Fuerteventura! Captain Javier Pereira spent most of his life fishing off the shores of Northwest Spain until he decided to take his talents to the Canary Islands and start his own charter business. He eventually settled in the beautiful town of Morro Jable where you’ll most likely find him on his boat, doing what he loves to do: fishing!
His vessel is a 35’ Stryker sportfisher, built for the most extreme offshore conditions, and outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment and safety gear. She has a flybridge so you can take in the amazing view of the islands, outriggers and downriggers for trolling, and a fighting chair for all those intense offshore battles.
The Stryker also comes with a private toilet, bunk beds, a multimedia sound system, and a spacious deck with enough room for 11 people to fish at the same time. Kids ages 4 and up are also welcome to come aboard and your captain has life jackets for them.
Capt. Javier will take you trolling for offshore pelagics, such as Marlin, Amberjack, Barracuda, Bonito, and more. You’ll also have an opportunity to bottom fish for Dentex, Common Pandora, Triggerfish, and many other delicious species.
You’ll use top-of-the-line Penn and Shimano gear when trolling, and Daiwa and Fin-Nor equipment while bottom fishing. If you work up an appetite, you’ll have a complimentary meal on board. This includes traditional snacks called “pinchos,” and homemade sandwiches with local sausage, salami, and cheese. Capt. Javier also provides water, soft drinks, and beer to make sure you don’t stay thirsty!
After the trip, the crew will offer to clean and bag your catch so you can enjoy a delicious meal with the family. You’ll not only get to go home with a tasty fillet, but you’ll also leave with a lifelong supply of lasting memories. Book your next fishing trip with Yellowfin Primero and get ready for the ultimate offshore adventure with Capt. Javier!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Stryker (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1987, and restored in 2013. Powered by 2 300HP GM engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 17 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Morro Jable Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Yellowfin Primero
- €90 per person - 5 Hour Trip (Shared) (5 hours)
- €500 per group, additional €60 per person after 5 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Private (AM) (5 hours)
- €500 per group, additional €60 per person after 5 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Private (PM) (5 hours)
- €600 per group, additional €60 per person after 5 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Trolling/Private (AM) (5 hours)
- €600 per group, additional €60 per person after 5 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Trolling/Private (PM) (5 hours)
- €900 per group, additional €60 per person after 5 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- Toilet (Private head )
- Fighting Chair
- Fishfinder (2 of them )
- Bed (Bunk beds for 4 people )
- Flybridge (6 meters tall)
- Snorkeling Equipment (Available for up to 3 people (private trips only) )
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box (2 of them and a freezer )
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn, Shimano, Daiwa, and Fin-Nor )
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Tips are always appreciated! )
- Snacks (Your sandwich of choice )
- Drinks (Beer, juice, and water )
- First Mate (2 of them. Tips are appreciated! )
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Common Pandora
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Triggerfish (Gray)