Mangrove King Fishing Lodge
Do you want to experience some of the best Tarpon fishing in Mexico and beyond? Captain Victor Rodriguez of the Mangrove King Fishing Lodge welcomes you to Campeche, where the bite is on all year and waters are bountiful.
Come to Capt. Victor’s luxurious fishing lodge and spend several days chasing fish and resting in a beautiful fishing shack. The lodge is fit for up to 2 people, has a pool, a hot tub, gorgeous balcony view, and all the comforts you could possibly need. The mix of superb lodging and even better fishing action is a winning combo for all passionate fishermen.
When it comes to your fishing platforms, Capt. Victor has 3 boats that can sit up to 2 anglers each, so up to 6 people can fish from all 3 boats. These 18’ flats boats are perfect for fishing in the skinny waters, where you will be casting your line. Powered by a 40 HP Yamaha engine, the boats are fast and will take you to hidden fishing grounds in no time.
Fly fishing for Tarpon (aka the Silver/Mangrove King) is the ultimate thrill in these waters, and your guides have over 15 years of fishing expertise to put to practice. You can either bring your own fly fishing equipment, or the captain can provide it. Conventional fishing, casting, and spinning are also fair game.
Tarpon is the ultimate target in the Campeche flats and backcountry, but the Jack Crevalle, Snook, and Mangrove Snapper bite is also very good. You will be casting your line in 1–15 feet of water, so even sight fishing is possible if the fishing conditions align. Bear in mind that your guides promote catch-and-release of everything you hook, especially Tarpon.
As you can see, Mangrove King Fishing Lodge can offer to avid anglers an all-inclusive adventure of a lifetime, so hop aboard and fish on!
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Lancha (Flats boat) originally built in 2010. Powered by a 40HP Yamaha engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 60 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Mangrove King Fishing Lodge
- $560 per day per person - 6 Days Fishing for 2 Anglers (6 days)
- $580 per day per person - 5 Days Fishing for 2 Anglers (5 days)
- $613 per day per person - 4 Days Fishing for 2 Anglers (4 days)
- $650 per day per person - 3 Days Fishing for 2 Anglers (3 days)
- $684 per day per person - 6 Days Fishing for 1 Angler (6 days)
- $725 per day per person - 2 Days Fishing for 2 Anglers (2 days)
- $760 per day per person - 5 Days Fishing for 1 Angler (5 days)
- $800 per day per person - 4 Days Fishing for 1 Angler (4 days)
- $933 per day per person - 3 Days Fishing for 1 Angler (3 days)
- $1,000 per day per person - 2 Days Fishing for 1 Angler (2 days)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Lures (Every lost lure must be paid)
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Mangrove)