For a fantastic time out on the waters off Orange Beach, you’re going to want to book a trip with KOKA Charters today. This family-owned operation is led by Captain Chase, who has over 2 decades of fishing experience. The crew on board “No Doubt” strives to offer all their customers a great day out, filled with southern fun and hospitality. Every trip is made unique and memorable.
The day will be spent on No Doubt, a 60’ Rose Brothers sportfisher. This huge boat can have up to 23 people on board, making it perfect for team bonding events and family celebrations. There is a spacious back deck with plenty of room to fish as well as a cabin with AC/heating, a private bathroom, and overnight accommodations.
Onboard you’ll also find a new Green Egg Grill, a daiquiri machine, and a coffee maker for you to use, as well as a flat-screen TV. Make sure you have an epic fishing playlist saved on your phone – there is a Bluetooth stereo on board so you can blast some tunes as you ride out. This is a great boat with plenty of shade, seating, and opportunities to make the fishing trip exactly how you want it to be.
Included in the price are the quality rods, reels, and fishing licenses for everyone on board. When you use live bait, this will also be included in the price. This can be prepared before the trip or during.
Children are welcome on board, there is no minimum age and life vests are provided. Capt. Chase has 2 children and has them hooked on fishing already. He and his first mate are happy to teach the little ones how to fish. The first mate will work hard on your behalf, so please remember to tip him after the trip.
You’ll need to bring along your own food and drink on board. After the trip, the crew can clean your catch (for a small fee) and direct you to where you can have your catch cooked.
Book a trip today for a totally unique and unforgettable time out with KOKA Charters. Capt. Chase will do everything he can to make sure you have the time of your life!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Orange Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about KOKA Charters
- $850 per group, additional $85 per person after 15 guests - Spring Break Daytime Special (3 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $85 per person after 15 guests - Spring Break Sunset Special (3 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $100 per person after 10 guests - 4 Hour Trolling Trip (4 hours)
- $1,300 per group, additional $130 per person after 10 guests - 5 Hour Trolling Trip (5 hours)
- $1,700 per group, additional $170 per person after 10 guests - 6 Hour Afternoon Trip (6 hours)
- $1,700 per group, additional $170 per person after 10 guests - 6 Hour Morning Trip (6 hours)
- $1,700 per group, additional $170 per person after 15 guests - Shark Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,700 per group, additional $170 per person after 15 guests - Shark Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $2,000 per group - Pack the Boat! (4 hours)
- $2,150 per group, additional $215 per person after 10 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $2,750 per group, additional $275 per person after 10 guests - 10 Hour Trip (10 hours)
- $2,950 per group, additional $295 per person after 10 guests - 12 Hour Trip (12 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Either prepared before or during the trip)
- First Mate (Tips are customary, industry standard 15-20%)
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Scamp)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel