Are you looking to looking to fill your coolers with the bounty of the sea? Maybe you’re chasing the next personal best? Whatever the question, Living Water Fishing Charters has the answer! Captain Steven Miller will take you into the blue, off the coast of Florida, in search of the hottest bite around.
Join him on board his 37’ Buskin. She’s a walkaround vessel, well-suited to navigating the waters surrounding Pensacola. You can bring 15 fishing buddies with you on this angling adventure, her deck design allows all of you to fish at once – all around the boat. You’ll get to your fishery in no time, thanks to the twin 250 HP Cummins engines.
Capt. Steven will take you after a wide range of species in the nearshore and offshore waters off the coast of Pensacola. The main attractions are Red Snapper, Black Grouper, and Triggerfish, but a variety of other species can be landed as well. Make sure to pack a cooler with you so you can take your hard-earned catch home.
The captain will provide you with all the necessary tackle for this fishing excursion. You don’t need a fishing license either, the captain’s license covers all passengers. Just remember to bring sunscreen, polarized sunglasses, and adequate clothing – it can get quite hot on the water.
Trips are customizable – contact the captain through instant messaging to work out what’s best for your fishing preference and skill level.
Book a trip with Native’s Son today. Cast off on a trip you’ll remember for years to come!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Able Body Charters/Native's Son
- $130 per person - 6 Hour Walk-on Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $130 per person - 6 Hour Walk-on Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $150 per person - Off season and preseason trips (8 hours)
- $160 per person - 8 Hour Walk-on Trip (8 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Trolling Trip (4 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $50 per person after 8 guests - Trolling Trips (4 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $150 per person after 8 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,600 per group, additional $125 per person after 10 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,600 per group, additional $125 per person after 10 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,800 per group, additional $150 per person after 10 guests - Red Snapper (8 hours)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Snapper (Red)
- Triggerfish (Gray)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Buskin (Walkaround) originally built in 1986. Powered by 2 210HP Cummins engines.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: