If you want to experience real Florida fishing, you have to get inshore and go after a wide range of excellent species that Changes in Latitude Charters will put you on! Their professional service is well-suited to both first-timers as well as experienced sea wolves.
Join Captain Brian David on board of their 22’ bay boat, manufactured by the Mako company. She’s quite spacious, allowing for up to 5 anglers to fish from her at the same time, without knocking over gear while fighting fish.
Capt. Brian is very experienced, having worked on a variety of fishing charters, honing his skills. He’ll put you on the hottest bite around, with great fish to pick and choose from such as Bull Redfish, Snook, Spotted Seatrout and others. If you’re a fan of hooking Sharks, you’re in the right place, Capt. Brian will take you fishing for Bull Sharks. Tarpon fans can also go for the Silver King. He knows almost every nook and cranny around Cape Coral and can take you on a relaxing no-fishing trip if you just want to let loose and mellow out.
There’s no minimum age for kids and they’re more than welcome to come on board and get hooked on angling! Live bait is available for use and is prepared before you arrive.
Book a trip with Changes in Latitude Charters to cast off on an unforgettable fishing adventure in the stunning inshore waters of Cape Coral!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Mako (Bay boat) originally built in 1972. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha 4-stroke engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Matlacha Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Changes in Latitude Charters
- $300 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip (PM) (3 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip (AM) (3 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Shark or Tarpon (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $600 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Tarpon/Shark (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Prepared in advance)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Shark (Bull)
- Speckled Trout