It’s time to get on board and book a trip with The Program Sportfishing Charters today. Captain Christian is a highly skilled captain that has been fishing the southeast coast since a child. He is also a private chef – when the fish is cooked on board you know it’s going to be tasty!
Captain Christian and his crew will go above and beyond for you and your group. Capt. Christian has years of experience and has been a tournament fisherman for the past 14 years. As a local, he knows the best places to take you for the most incredible day out.
The day will be spent on a 28’ center console. There is some seating for the elderly and a cooler on board for the snacks you’ll bring along to go into. There is a T-top for shade and plenty of rod holders, giving you the maximum chance of reeling in your trophy catch while staying comfortable.
The species you’ll be targeting vary depending on whether you have an inshore or offshore trip, but can include Sailfish, Bluefin Tuna, Mahi Mahi, Snapper, Grouper, Barracuda, and many more. There’s a fish out here with your name on it!
This boat is for 6 anglers. Children are welcome but must be over 5 years old. Parents should bring along life vests for all anglers under 10 years of age. Beginners are welcome and will love learning from Capt. Christian. Inshore trips are usually better for kids.
You’ll need to bring along snacks, sunscreen, and wear a hat and deck shoes. All of the fishing gear, licenses, and a case of water are included in the price of the trip. You’ll be using custom-made by X-Generation rods and Shimano reels. On the full day trip, the fish you catch can be grilled by the captain during the trip. All legal catch will be filleted for you by the captain.
Please inform the captain before the day of the trip if you wish to snorkel, spearfish, or fly fish. The captain has equipment for 4 to snorkel or spearfish and 2 fly fishing rods.
Book a trip with The Program Sportfishing Charters today!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Bluewater (Center console) originally built in 1998, and restored in 2017. Powered by a 350HP Suzuki engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Lantana Fishing Calendar
FAQs about The Program Sportfishing Charters
- $500 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group - Half Day Trip – Sportfishing (5 hours)
- $700 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Sportfishing (6 hours)
- $900 per group - Full Day Trip – Sportfishing (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment (Inform capt. prior to trip if want to use, 4 people)
- Live Bait Well
- Tuna Tubes
- Spearfishing Equipment (Inform capt. prior to trip if want to use, 4 people)
- Ice Box (Cooler for your snacks and drinks)
- Rods, reels & tackle (Custom made X Generation & Shimano)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (1 case of water provided)
- First Mate (Used when more than 4 anglers. Custom to tip 20%)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Max 15 miles offshore)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (Inform capt. prior to trip to use 2 fly rods)
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Tuna (Blackfin)