Agawam Boat & Fishing Charters specializes in custom-designed fishing trips along the scenic coastline of Massachusetts. Captain Ted Marshall has been putting smiles on customers’ faces since 1995 and invites you and your family to join him in Essex on this exclusive adventure.
The captain’s boat is a 25’ Parker offshore sportfisher that accommodates up to 6 guests on inshore trips and 4 on offshore trips. She’s powered by a 385 HP Mercruiser Stroker engine and is equipped with top-quality navigational instruments, outriggers, tuna tubes, and multiple live bait tanks.
The vessel’s cabin has an outstanding sound system for your fun and relaxation. She also has a built-in restroom, shower, bed, and ample room to kick back. Enjoy the ride and take in the beautiful scenery of Cape Ann and Essex Bay!
Captain Ted runs trips from May through October. Depending on your wishes and the weather conditions, you’ll either fish from the shallow waters of Essex and Ipswich Bays, Essex River, or the deep Atlantic. Let the captain know what you want out of your trip and he’ll do his best to make it work.
On inshore trips, your main target species will be Striped Bass and Bluefish, while on nearshore and offshore trips you’ll get to battle Atlantic Mackerel, Pollock, Blue Shark, and even Bluefin Tuna! Capt. Ted also offers lobster excursions, beach parties, and island tours that can be combined with your fishing trip. Another exciting option is Flounder gigging, enjoyable for first-timers and expert anglers alike!
You’ll be provided with state-of-the-art rods and reels made by Penn and Shimano, as well as live bait and artificial lures. All permits and fishing licenses are covered by the captain’s boat as well, so you don’t have to worry about filling out any extra paperwork.
Everything is taken care of so that you have the most enjoyable time. Join Agawam Boat & Fishing Charters on this unique opportunity off the coast of Essex and prepare to be amazed!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Parker 2510 Sport Cabin (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1995. Powered by a 350HP Mercruiser 383 Stroker engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 5% fee.
FAQs about Agawam Boat & Fishing Charters
- $200 per group - 2 Hour Trip – Lobster Fishing (2 hours)
- $225 per group - 2 Hour Trip – Lobster Fishing (2 hours)
- $425 per group - Half Day – Fishing & Sightseeing (4 hours)
- $500 per group - Half Day Trip – Ipswich Fishing (4 hours)
- $525 per group - Half Day – Fishing & Sightseeing (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Half Day Trip – Ipswich Fishing (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Cape Ann Adventure (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Cape Ann Adventure (6 hours)
- $800 per group - Full Day – Fishing & Sightseeing (8 hours)
- $900 per group - Full Day – Fishing & Sightseeing (8 hours)
- Toilet (Full restroom)
- Live Bait Well (Multiple)
- Multimedia System (Awesome sound system!)
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box (Coolers & ice will be provided)
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn & Shimano)
- Live Bait (Caught along the way)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License ( All permits & licenses are covered by the boat!)
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Mackerel (Atlantic)
- Shark (Blue)
- Tuna (Bluefin)