Baytime Charters invites you on an exclusive adventure through the Tampa Bay with USCG certified Captain Samuel Newman. He specializes in nearshore and inshore trips, running anywhere from 4 to 12 hours long, and is an expert in catching trophy Redfish, Snook, Grouper, and many more!
You’ll be fishing from a 22’ Nautic Star bay boat, outfitted with state-of-the-art amenities, safety gear, and navigational equipment. Her shallow draft makes her perfect for inshore fishing and she has a sturdy hull that can take the waves really well so you don’t get beat up on windy days. She accommodates up to 4 guests per trip and children of all ages are welcome to join.
Capt. Samuel entertains both beginners as well as hardcore anglers and caters each trip based on your preferences. You’ll be fishing in the Tampa Bay and its numerous coves, inlets, and flats to target big inshore and nearshore fish. He offers evening fishing, fly fishing, relaxing trips, and intense, 12-hour “Iron Man” excursions.
Each trip is customizable and you’ll be provided with quality rods, reels, and tackle, mostly by Penn, so you can fish like a pro. If you’d like to give fly fishing a try, please let the captain know before your trip so he can bring all the necessary equipment. Please note that up to 2 people can fly fish at the same time.
You’ll target trophy Redfish, Snook, Tarpon, Cobia, Kingfish, Goliath and Gag Grouper, Mangrove Snapper, Spotted Seatrout, Tripletail, and many more! After the trip, the captain will offer to clean and fillet your catch so you can go home and make some delicious fish tacos for the family! Just be sure to bring an extra cooler so you can take the fish home with you.
Everything you need is taken care of, including your fishing license. Just pack snacks, drinks, and sunscreen and show up at the Gandy Boat Ramp 20 minutes prior to departure. Get ready for an incredible journey in the Tampa Bay with Baytime Charters and book your trip today!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Nautic star (Bay boat) originally built in 2010. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha V6 4-stroke engine.
Types of Fishing
Tampa Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Baytime Charters
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - A Day in the Bay Customized (8 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Tarpon or Shark (7 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - Iron Man (11 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn )
- Live Bait (Caught before the trip )
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (2 people can fly fish at the same time )
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout