Explore the amazing waters off the coast of California with The Codfather Sport Fishing! Captain Justin Young is a local angler with over 10 years of experience fishing these waters, and he’ll make sure to take you to the very best spots and honey holes in the area. He loves sharing his knowledge and has something to offer to every type of angler.
Hop aboard his 38’ Mediterranean Sportfish convertible boat, accommodating up to 6 anglers. There is a fully equipped restroom and access to a microwave should you wish to warm your food. There’s a flybridge to protect you from the sun, as well as all-new electronics, floors, and paint. And let’s not forget the large cockpit for landing that big catch!
There’s a variety of fish species that call these waters their home, and you can come and take your pick. Capt. Justin will put you on some of the most prized fish in the area, including Lingcod, Rockfish, Tuna, Salmon, Halibut, and Striped Bass. At the end of the trip, he’ll clean and fillet your catch, so it’s ready to go straight to the table upon your return.
All the gear and terminal tackle will be provided for you when you book a trip. You’re welcome to bring your own equipment if you wish so. If you’re having a birthday gathering, let the captain know in advance and he’ll make it a very special trip.
Always extra “points” for those who bait their own hooks and have more experience, but for the first-timers, of course, the crew is there to teach you how to fish and guide you every step of the way. Most importantly, you will need at least a 1-day fishing license that can be purchased online from the CA Department of Fish and Game for roughly $16.50.
Book a trip with The Codfather Sport Fishing and come enjoy a fun-filled on the waters of California!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Mediterranean Sportfish (Convertible) originally built in 1990, and restored in 2020. Powered by 2 750HP Cat 3208 engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Alameda Fishing Calendar
FAQs about The Codfather Sport Fishing
- $160 per person - 4 Hour Trip – Crab Only (AM) (4 hours)
- $160 per person - 4 Hour Trip – Crab Only (PM) (4 hours)
- $250 per person - 7 Hour Trip – Halibut/Striper (7 hours)
- $275 per person - 8 Hour Trip – Rockfish/Lingcod (8 hours)
- $275 per person - 8 Hour Trip – Salmon (8 hours)
- $275 per person - 8 Hour Trip – Salmon Jun-Oct (8 hours)
- $300 per person - Crab/Rock Cod Combo (8 hours)
- $1,495 per group - Halibut/Striper Full Group (7 hours)
- $1,595 per group - 8 Hour Trip –Private Salmon Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,595 per group - 8 Hour Trip (Full Group) – Farallon (8 hours)
- $1,595 per group - 8 Hour Trip (Full Group) – Salmon (8 hours)
- $1,750 per group - 8 Hour – Private Crab/Cod Combo (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Tips encouraged to the first mate)
- First Mate
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Tuna (Albacore)