Affordable Fishing on Lucky Lina offers light tackle and live bait deep sea fishing adventures. Explore the finest fishing spots and the hottest bite on the Gulf Coast. Enjoy the rod-bending action with your family and friends. Fish with the locals like the locals!
Capt. Steve and his deckhand can turn even the coldest day into a hot fishing trip. They will put their talent to work for you and guide you through the basics before you make the first cast. The crew are also great with kids - there is nothing better than putting a smile on a child’s face!
Your adventure will begin a couple of minutes after you leave the dock. You will be trolling or fishing for live bait. Catching bait is a lot of fun for younger anglers! When you are done, the captain and the crew will take you to their own secret honey holes that they build themselves.
Affordable Fishing on Lucky Lina has tailored a variety of packages to meet your specific needs. Troll for Kingfish and Tuna, target Amberjack, Red Snapper, Triggerfish, Cobia, Spanish Mackerel, and Bonito. Try bottom fishing as soon as you’re done with trolling. Or just combine both!
Test yourself in deep dropping in more than 300’ of water. Bottom fish in federal waters, fish the reefs and wrecks or just spend a whole day catching the limits of Red Snapper when the season allows.
All of that magic happens aboard the ‘Lucky Lina,’ a beautiful 33’ Bertram sport fisher. She is a comfortable boat with two 280 HP Caterpillar engines and plenty of space for up to six anglers. The Lucky Lina is outfitted with latest technologies, tools, and accessories.
All trips come with quality gear, tackle, lures, fish bags, and the licenses. The crew will clean the catch that you decide to bring home with you. You only need to bring your own food and drinks.
Affordable Fishing on Lucky Lina aims to please. You lose your bait or catch fish or… the captain moves the boat. It’s that simple!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Bertram (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1980, and restored in 2008. Powered by 2 560HP Caterpillar engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4.5% fee.
Destin Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Affordable Fishing on Lucky Lina
- $675 per group - Deep Sea Trolling Adventure (4 hours)
- $995 per group - Afternoon Delight (5 hours)
- $1,195 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Trolling/Bottom (6 hours)
- $1,295 per group - 7 Hour Trip – Captain's Choice (7 hours)
- $1,495 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Full Of Fishing! (8 hours)
- $1,895 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Offshore Special (10 hours)
- $2,195 per group - 12 Hour Trip - Deep Water Excursion (12 hours)
- Fishfinder (LCD sonar)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box (Seperate for fish & food/drinks)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (We catch or you purchase if available)
- Lures (Pulled ALWAYS on way out & in regardless of speed)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (request at additional cost)
- First Mate (Together our local experience > 63 YRS!!)
- Fishing License (Everyone covered, all ages)
- Inshore Fishing (Inlet & some bay when too rough in Gulf)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (LG Marlin, Tuna are rarity)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Jack (Almaco)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Blackfin)