Join Fish Hunter Tours and get ready to discover the “Nature Coast” of Florida with Captain Bryan Frechette! Whether it’s your first time fishing or you’re looking to top a personal record, you will be brought straight to the action and provided with an authentic fishing experience.
Capt. Bryan is an environmentalist and enthusiastic guide when it comes to sustainable fishing practices. He’s not only a US Coast Guard Master Captain, but he also holds a Florida Friendly Fishing Guide Certificate. He loves combining both passions of environmental stewardship and fishing so he can deliver the best possible experience to his clients. You’ll learn about the ecosystem and how to better preserve it for the future, all while having fun and catching incredible fish!
You’ll have the opportunity to target an impressive variety of nearshore species, including Cobia, Black Seabass, Sheepshead, Gag Grouper, and Mangrove Snapper. You can also fish the backcountry flats and surrounding shallow waters for Snook, Redfish, Seatrout, Flounder, and other inshore favorites.
Capt. Bryan also offers fun scalloping trips for the family. This is an awesome opportunity for the kids to go for a swim, snorkel, and fill the cooler up with delicious Scallops! Every trip, fishing or scalloping, comes with everything you need. Capt. Bryan will also offer to clean and fillet your catch at the end of the day so you can enjoy a savory meal once you get home.
You’ll be fishing from a 19’ Carolina Skiff 198DLV center console. The vessel is equipped with a Suzuki 140 HP motor, a GPS, a fishfinder, a trolling motor, and a livewell. The boat accommodates 4 guests on fishing trips and 6 on scalloping trips. You’ll be provided with top-of-the-line rods and reels and your snorkeling equipment is included in the price as well.
Just click the “Instant Book” button at the top, show up ready to fish, and the rest will be taken care of!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Carolina Skiff (Center console) originally built in 2013. Powered by a 140HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Crystal River Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fish Hunter Tours
- $400 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Scalloping (MAX 6) PM (4 hours)
- $400 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Scalloping MAX 6 (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Fishing Trip – 4 Max. (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Fishing Trip – 4 Max. (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (MAX 4) (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor (Minn Kota Riptide )
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Bottled Water Provided. )
- Fishing License (Captain's License covers all boat passengers. )
- Inshore Fishing (Crystal River and Homosassa )
- Nearshore Fishing (Crystal River and Homosassa)
- Flats Fishing (Crystal River and Homosassa)
- Backcountry Fishing (Crystal River and Homosassa)
- Light Tackle
- Drift Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout