If you’re looking for an exciting and all-inclusive fishing trip with a professional crew that will tailor each experience based on your desires, then Rebel Coast Charters is the way to go! Captain William specializes in family trips and caters each excursion to best fit your level of experience. He focuses on the kids to make sure they build confidence and crank down their first big fish! When he’s not on board, Capt. Tim will be at the helm.
You’ll be fishing from a 21’ Rabco Marine center console, custom-built in 2013 with all of the necessary amenities to ensure a successful and fun day on the water. She comes with state-of-the-art navigational electronics, safety gear, and fishing tackle, as well as a flybridge and live bait tank. You and 3 other guests will have more than enough space to fish at the same time and kids of all ages are welcome aboard!
Clearwater, Florida hosts a wide variety of fish and Capt. William knows all of their hiding spots. You’ll be trolling the Gulf waters for King Mackerel and Cobia, hitting the reefs and wrecks for Grouper, and fishing the flats for Redfish, Snook, and Trout. No matter what, Capt. William will customize your trip around weather conditions and lead you to the “biggest bite for your buck.”
You’ll be provided with Daiwa and Penn tackle, as well as live bait and high-performance lures. Your fishing license is included in the price and your catch will be cleaned and filleted at the end of your trip. Capt. William also makes sure that his customers are well-fed and energized for the day ahead. You’ll be given snacks and water and lunch options are available on full day trips as well.
Just arrive at the dock 15 minutes before departure and bring sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, and a camera phone to capture each special moment. Rebel Coast Charters will take care of the rest so that your time spent aboard is worth every minute. Get ready for an unforgettable journey and create lasting memories in Clearwater, Florida!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Rabco Marine Inc. (Center console) originally built in 2013. Powered by a 115HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Clearwater Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Rebel Coast Charters
- $250 per group - 2 Hour Trip (Midday) (2 hours)
- $250 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 hour Trip (AM) (2 hours)
- $250 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (PM) (2 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (Midday) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Daiwa & Penn )
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water )
- First Mate (15–20% tips are customary)
- Fishing License
- Lunch (Available on full-day trips only )
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Black Drum
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout